The Fujifilm 200mm f2 XF R LM OIS WR Fujinon Lens with 1.4X XF TC f2 WR Teleconverter is the first super-fast f2 telephoto lens for the mirrorless X-Series system. It boasts ultra-high image quality, a focal length equivalent to 305mm in 35mm film format and it pairs perfectly with new XF teleconverter, which extends the focal length of the lens by 1.4 times.
Key Features: Fujifilm 200mm f2 XF R LM OIS WR Fujinon Lens with 1.4X XF TC f2 WR Teleconverter
- Fast f/2 telephoto lens for the mirrorless X Series system
- Teleconverter extends the focal length by 1.4x
- Boasts exceptional image clarity with beautiful bokeh
- Perfect choice for shooting sports and wildlife
- Teleconverter provides the focal length equivalent to 427mm in the 35mm format
- Powerful 5-stop image stabilisation performance
- Fast, silent, and highly accurate autofocus
- Magnesium alloy lens barrel resistant to dust and moisture
- Arca-Swiss compatible tripod mount
Specifications: Fujifilm XF200mmF2 R LM OIS WR
- Lens configuration: 19 elements 14 groups (includes 2ED elements,1super ED element)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=200mm (305mm)
- Angle of view: 8.1°
- Max. aperture: F2
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control: Number of blades 9(rounded diaphragm opening) / Stop size: 1/3EV (22 steps)
- Focus range: 1.8m~8
- Max. magnification: 0.12x
- External dimensions: Diameter x Length (approx.) (distance from camera lens mount flange) F122mm x 205.5mm
- Weight (approx.) (including tripod collar foot, excluding caps and hood): 2,265g
- Filter size: F105mm
- Accessories included: Lens cap FLCP-105, Lens rear cap RLCP-001, Lens hood, Shoulder strap, Lens case
Specifications: Fujifilm XF1.4X TC F2 WR Teleconverter
Back to top
- Lens configuration: 7 elements 4 groups (includes 1 aspherical element)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): 1.4x that of original lens
- Max. aperture: 1 additional stop
- Min. aperture: 1 additional stop
- Focus range: Approx. same as that of original lens
- Max. magnification: 1.4x that of original lens
- External dimensions: Diameter x Length (approx.)(distance between lens mount and camera mount): F58mm x 15mm (excluding protrusion)
- Weight (excluding caps): 130g
- Accessories included: Lens front cap, Lens rear cap RLCP-001, Lens pouch
Back to top
Camera Lens Type
Filter thread (mm)
Focal length (tele)
Focal length (wide)
||Optical Image Stabilizer
Max aperture - tele
Max aperture - wide
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £449.92
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.