The Fujifilm 8-16mm f2.8 XF R LM WR Fujinon Lens is an ultra-wide angle zoom with a maximum aperture of F2.8 that uses cutting-edge technology to achieve outstanding edge-to-edge image sharpness. Designed for Fuji’s X-Series range of cameras, the lens is a perfect choice for landscape, architecture and nightscape photography.
Key Features: Fujifilm 8-16mm f2.8 XF R LM WR Fujinon Lens
Back to top
- Fast ultra-wide angle zoom with a constant maximum aperture of F2.8
- XF lens designed for use with the X Series range of digital cameras
- Perfect choice for landscape, interior, architecture, nightscape and astro photography
- Ultra-wide angle zoom of 8-16mm (equivalent to 12-24mm in 35mm format)
- Uses linear motors for autofocus to achieve quiet and ultra-fast AF
- Field curvature correction mechanism to achieve edge-to-edge sharpness
- Double Nano-GI coating to eliminate ghosting and flare
- Magnesium alloy lens barrel resistant to dust and moisture
Back to top
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Lens cap (FLCP-8-16), Lens rear cap (RLCP-001), Wrapping cloth
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||F88mm x 121.5mm
Angle of view (degrees)
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £149.92
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.