Fujifilm has designed some stunning lenses over the years and this GF 100-200mm f5.6 R LM OIS WR is no acceptation. This lens, which comes as part of the GF lens line up and for use with Fujifilm’s GFX range of medium format cameras, has a large and versatile focal range; 100-200mm which equates to a 79-158mm focal range in 35mm full frame format. It features an f/5.6 to f/32 aperture range with a constant f5.6 aperture throughout the focal range. Its lens construction is built up of 20 glass elements in 13 groups, 2 super ED elements and 1 aspherical which together can produce pin sharp images that will highlight the incredible capabilities of the GFX camera line-up.
Fujifilm GF 100-200mm f5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens Key Features:
- Designed for use with Fujifilm GFX Camera Bodies
- Part of the Fujifilm GF Lens range
- It has a focal range of 79-158mm in 35mm format
- Perfect for wildlife and portrait photography
- Constant f5.6 max aperture provide consistency across zoom range
- Further aperture range from f/5.6 to f/32
- A linear autofocus motor for fast and quiet performance
- A focus limiter switch for fast focusing performance photographing distant subjects
- Optical image stabilisation compensates for up to five stops of camera shake
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm creates beautiful bokeh
- Dust- and weather-sealed magnesium-alloy construction
- Compatible with optional Fujifilm GF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter
Expanded Fujifilm GF 100-200mm f5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens Key Features:
Superior Lens Construction
The lens has been constructed with two Super ED elements which greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the entire focal range. This also will give you greater clarity and colour accuracy in the images that you take. It also has one aspherical element which controls field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations. This element will keep your images sharp and true to life.
Linear Autofocus Motor
Inside this lens Fujifilm have incorporated a linear autofocus motor which provides you with an accurate, fast and quiet focusing performance which will suit both photography and videography.
The updated mechanism also fixes the position of the linear motor when you turn off your camera which will maintain your focus position until you next use your camera. This motor makes the lens versatile for use in all sorts of situations, such as when photographing wildlife when discretion is vital.
This lens is compatible with the optional Fujifilm GF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter. This will extend the already large 100-200mm range to a further 140-280mm. This gives you a huge range to play with, which combined with the incredible image quality of this lens and Fujifilm’s GFX Camera Bodies will create some spectacular imagery.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Fujifilm GF 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
- 1 x Fujifilm 67mm Lens Cap
- 1 x Rear Lens Cap
- 1 x Lens Hood
- 1 x Lens Pouch
- 1 x Tripod Collar
Fujifilm GF 100-200mm f5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens Product Video:
Monster Glass GF100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR with Katarina Premfors / FUJIFILM
Fujifilm GF 100-200mm f5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens Sample Images:
Back to top
Back to top
Camera Lens Type
Focal length (tele)
Focal length (wide)
Max aperture - tele
Max aperture - wide
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £74.96
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.