The Fujifilm GF 45mm F/2.8 comes in as the sixth lens in the GF line up. It’s designed ideally for use with the Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format camera. Portability is key to this design; it is compact and lightweight which makes it suited to street and documentary photography, but can easily be applied to other areas. It features 11 glass elements in 8 groups, including 1 aspherical and 2 ED elements. These elements combined allow this lens to capture incredible detail and really make the most of the GFX 50S imaging sensor.
Fujifilm GF 45mm f2.8 R WR Lens Key Features:
- Wide-angle prime lens that is 36mm in full frame format
- Suitable for a huge range of shooting situations
- Bright and wide f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Works incredibly well in low-light situations
- Accurate control over depth of field
- Lens constructed from 11 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical, 2 ED elements)
- Fujifilm’s Nano GI coating will minimizes lens flare and ghosting
- Heightened contrast and colour fidelity
- Quick and smooth internal focusing mechanism
- Dust- and weather-sealed, perfect for working in harsh conditions
- A brass lens mount which is durable and rigid
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm create beautiful bokeh
- Designed for use with Fujifilm GFX Camera Bodies
- Part of the Fujifilm GF Lensrange
Expanded Fujifilm GF 45mm f2.8 R WR Lens Key Features:
Superior Lens Construction
Two Super ED elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the entire focal range, as well as giving you greater clarity and colour accuracy in the images that you take. There’s also one aspherical element which controls field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations. This will keep your images sharp and as true to life as they possibly can be.
Designed To Last
The Fujifilm GF 45mm f2.8 R WR Lens has been designed to be dust- and weather-sealed which allows you to work perfectly well harsh weather conditions and down to low temperatures. The lens mount is also made from brass which is durable, rigid and will last years of use.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
- 1 x Fujifilm 62mm Front Lens Cap
- 1 x Rear Lens Cap
- 1 x Lens Hood
- 1 x Lens Pouch
Fujifilm GF 45mm f2.8 R WR Lens Product Video:
GF45mmF2.8 R WR x Kevin Mullins (UK) / FUJIFILM
Fujifilm GF 45mm f2.8 R WR Lens Sample Image:
Back to top
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £65.79
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.