The FujiFilm GF 45mm F/2.8 is the 6th lens in the GF line for their flagship GFX 50S Medium Format camera. Designed for portability, this lightweight prime lens is ideally suited for street and documentary photography. The GF 45mm has also been designed for the highest quality image, allowing you to get the most out of the GFX 50S’ extraordinary Medium Format sensor.
Key Features: FujiFilm GF 45mm F/2.8 WR Lens
- Designed for the FujiFilm GFX 50S: This lens has been constructed to the highest standard of production, allowing users to get the best possible Medium Format images
- Ideal for shooting on-the-go: The 36mm equivalent focal range, coupled with its compact, lightweight design, suits it to shooting in run-and-gun situations, such as street and documentary photography
- High resolving power: Constructed from 11 glass elements in 8 groups, this lens delivers a superb image with very little distortion or aberration
Back to top
- Lens construction: 11 elements / 8 groups (1 aspherical, 2 ED)
- Focal length: 45mm (36mm equiv.)
- Angle of view: 62.6°
- Maximum aperture: F/2.8
- Aperture control: 9 rounded blades (1/3EV 22 steps)
- Focus range: 45cm ~ infinity
- Maximum magnification: 0.14x
- External dimensions: 84 x 88mm
- Weight: Approx. 490g
- Filter size: 62mm
- Accessories included: Lens cap FLCP-62, Lens rear cap RLCP-002, Lens hood, Lens pouch
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £51.21
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.