Designed for Fujifilm X cameras, the TG-BT1 Bluetooth Tripod Grip enhances mobility as a grip and provides stability as a tripod. It can horizontally rotate 360° to let your camera take selfies and rotate 180° vertically to help take low-angle shots. With expandable tripod legs, the TG-BT1 can be used as a tabletop tripod for group shots. This tripod grip also boasts Bluetooth remote operation.
Fujifilm TG-BT1 Bluetooth Tripod Grip Key Features:
- Grip for Fujifilm X cameras that acts as a tripod
- Comfortably take selfies and low-angle shots
- Useful for taking tabletop images or group photos
- Remote operation is possible through Bluetooth
- Angle adjustable to 180° vertically and 360° horizontally
- High maximum load securely holds camera and accessories
- Compact, weather-resistant design ideal for travel
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Fujifilm TG-BT1 Bluetooth Tripod Grip
How compact is the tripod grip?
The TG-BT1 measures 172.3mm high and weighs 205g, making this ideal for carrying comfortably in a small bag.
What is the maximum load of the TG-BT1?
This tripod grip can securely hold a camera with accessories weighing up to 1.5kg
Which cameras can be used through remote operation?
Pairing a compatible camera through Bluetooth allows remote shooting, whether that is stills or video. The compatible models are the X-T5 (Ver.1.00 or later), X-T4 (Ver.1.70 or later), X-T3 (Ver.4.50 or later), X-S10 (Ver.2.60 or later), X-T30 II (Ver.1.20 or later), and the X-T30 (Ver.1.50 or later). The X-H2S and X-H2 are planned to be compatible in January 2023.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With
||*1 Compatible models: X-T5 (Ver.1.00 or later), X-T4 (Ver.1.70 or later), X-T3 (Ver.4.50 or later), X-S10 (Ver.2.60 or later), X-T30 II (Ver.1.20 or later), X-T30 (Ver.1.50 or later). X-H2S and X-H2 are planned to be compatible in January 2023.
*2 XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ is planned to be compatible in January 2023. Zoom operation cannot be controlled via T/W buttons for X-T30 II / X-T30.