The Fujifilm X-T30 II builds on the success of its predecessor, offering upgrades that will help meet the demands of the next generation of aspiring photographers and videographers. While physically identical to the original build, this model sees major upgrades to AF performance and a new high-resolution 1.62million dot LCD screen, while maintaining what we loved most about the Fujifilm X-T30.
Fujifilm X-T30 II Digital Camera Body Key Features:
- An updated version of the hugely popular X-T30 camera body
- Meets the demands of next-generation beginners & enthusiasts
- Equipped with a brand new high-resolution 1.62million dot LCD screen
- Uses the same 4th Gen Back-illuminated 26.1 megapixel image sensor
- Images are processed using the same Quad-core X-Processor 4
- Able to capture stunningly detailed 4K/30P video at 4:2:0 8-bit
- Both AF tracking and Face/eye detection upgraded to X-T4 standards
- Improved Continuous Auto Focus Tracking performance when zooming
- Quick-action focus system affords speeds as fast as 0.02 seconds
- Fujifilm has included a predictive AF-C improvement for moving subjects
- Dedicated Movie menu and new Q-menu for the camera’s movie mode
- Fujifilm’s 18 Film Simulations e.g. Classic Neg. & Eterna Bleach Bypass
- Versatile shooting with extended ISO from 80-51200 & 30 fps Shooting
- Connectivity options including both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Lightweight, compact, and portable at just 378g
Expanded Fujifilm X-T30 II Digital Camera Body Key Features:
Physically, this camera is identical to its predecessor but comes with some new, upgraded features that help meet the demands of the new generation of aspiring photographers and videographers. To begin with, the most noticeable upgrade is the high-resolution 1.62million dot LCD screen that offers brighter, bolded and more accurate colours. The autofocus system sees a major upgrade to the already impressive performance of the X-T30. Both AF tracking and Face/eye detection have been upgraded, meeting the same specs as the X-T4 camera body. There’s also an improvement to predictive AF-C when focusing on subjects moving away from the camera, and continuous autofocus tracking performance when zooming.
Reliable and Effective
Whilst there are upgrades in certain areas of this camera, the foundations stay the same; offering incredible performance and versatility for beginners and enthusiasts. The X-T30 II features the same 4th Gen Back-illuminated 26.1 megapixel image sensor in tandem with the Quad-core X-Processor 4 meaning it can perform very well in low-light conditions with minimal noise, all whilst offering excellent colour reproduction. This is also helped by the extended 80-51200 ISO range which is particularly useful when shooting in RAW.
The X-T30 II features the ever-popular Fujifilm Film Simulations range that includes 18 different simulations of classic film such as Classic Neg. and Eterna Bleach Bypass. There’s also a range of other shooting functions such as Monochromatic Colour, AWB "White Priority" and "Ambience Priority“, Colour Chrome Effect Blue and a selectable Grain Effect size.
Something that was admired on the X-T30 that is very much carried through to this model is its video performance. Like its predecessor, X-T30 II can capture stunning 4K/30P video at 4:2:0 8-bit to an SD card with eye-tracking during the recording. There’s BT.709 playback for F-log recording and 4:2:2 10-bit via the HDMI port, and it can record in 6K (6240x3510) to output 4K (3810x2160) too. This model can also support DCI format at 17:9 as well as FHD/240P high-speed recording. There’s a dedicated Movie menu and dedicated Q-menu for movie mode, that combined with the impressive video spec will allow you to capture and create professional-looking, cinematic video footage without needing a pro-video camera set up.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Fujifilm X-T30 II Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 1 x Fujifilm NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- 1 x AC-5VG AC Power Adapter
- 1 x Plug Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Body Cap
- 1 x Shoulder Strap
- 2 x Metal Strap Clip
- 1 x Clip Attaching Tool
- 2 x Protective Cover
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Does the X-T30 II support high-speed video capture?
The X-T30 II now supports Full HD/240P high-speed video capture. This allows for a slow-motion replay of a fast-moving subject in up to 10x slow-mo.
Does the X-T30 II come equipped with any form of film simulations?
The X-T30 II comes equipped with 18 separate Film Simulations. These work to mirror the unique sets of colour, tonality, and saturation levels of Classic Neg, ETERNA Bleach Bypass, and much more.
Is there a Body Cap included with the X-T30 II?
The X-T30 II does include a Body Cap to protect the internal optics when a lens has been detached.
Back to top
Back to top
||USB Type-C (USB3.2 Gen1x1), HDMI Micro connector (Type D), 2.5mm stereo mini connector (for Microphone and Remote Release), Hot shoe
||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Fujifilm Remote App
||DCF, JPEG, RAW, TIFF
||Fujifilm X-T30 II Mirrorless Digital Camera, Fujifilm NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack, AC-5VG AC Power Adapter, Plug Adapter, USB Cable, Body Cap, Shoulder Strap, 2 x Metal Strap Clip, Clip Attaching Tool, 2 x Protective Cover, Limited 1-Year Warranty
||X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter
||23.5mm x 15.6mm