FujiFilm’s XF80mm macro lens is the first lens for their X-series cameras to offer a full-scale 1:1 reproduction ratio. This mid-telephoto macro lens features powerful image stabilisation for greater control when shooting handheld. FujiFilm have designed the lens to match the compact form of their X series cameras, ensuring this lens looks at home on cameras including the X-T2 and X-E3.
Key Features: FujiFilm XF 80mm F/2.8 LM OIS WR Macro Lens
- True macro for FujiFilm XF: The XF80mm is the first macro lens for FujiFilm’s XF range of cameras to offer true-to-scale 1:1 macro representation, meaning users to cameras such as the X-T2 and X-E3 can now finally capture extremely detailed images of the miniature world without the need for 3rd party adaptors and lenses
- Powerful image stabilisation: Optical Image Stabilisation suppresses shift shake, which can make macro photography particularly difficult. This allows users to capture tiny details without the need of a tripod, if desired
- Fast, silent autofocus: A linear motor provides rapid precision autofocusing without any extra noise, which is especially useful when shooting in the wild, or video
Back to top
- Lens construction: 16 elements / 12 groups (incl. 1 aspherical, 3ED, and 1 super ED)
- Focal length: 80mm (122mm equiv.)
- Angle of view: 20.1°
- Maximum aperture: F/2.8
- Aperture control: 9 rounded blades (1/3EV 19 increments)
- Focus range: Focus range: 25cm ~ infinity
- Reproduction ratio: 1:1
- External dimensions: 80 x 130mm
- Weight: Approx. 750g
- Filter size: 62mm
- Included accessories: Lens cap FLCP-62 II, Lens rear cap RLCP-001, Lens hood, Lens pouch
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Lens cap FLCP-62, Lens rear cap RLCP-001, Lens hood, Lens pouch
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||80 x 130 mm
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £95.50
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.