The Fujifilm XF10 in Champagne Gold is an ultra-lightweight, travel-friendly premium compact camera with a 24-megapixel APS-C sized sensor. Featuring enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, the XF10 allows photographers to transfer images to a smartphone after shooting, making it the perfect companion for smartphone users and photo enthusiasts alike.
Key Features: Fujifilm XF10 Digital Camera - Champagne Gold
- Ultra lightweight (only 280g), travel-friendly premium compact camera
- 24-megapixel APS-C sized sensor with FUJIFILM's proprietary colour reproduction technology
- High quality 18.5mm f2.8 Fujinon lens covers a wide range of subjects from landscapes to snapshots
- Featuring enhanced Bluetooth connectivity - automatically transfer images to a smartphone
- "SQUARE MODE" allows you to switch to 1:1 format with a single flick on the touchscreen
- Enhance your creativity with Fujifulm's unique Film Simulation and Advanced Filter modes
- Records video at 4K 3840 x 2160 15P and Full HD 1920 x 1080 59.94p/50p/24p/23.98p
- Continuous shooting at 6 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 13 frames)
- Focus distance Approx. 10cm - Infinity / 3.9in. - Infinity
- Takes SD/SDHC/SDXC cards (not included)
Fujifilm XF10 Product Video
Back to top
Back to top
||NP-95 Li-ion battery
||TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average
||P(Program AE) / A(Aperture Priority AE) / S(Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||NP-95 Li-ion battery, AC power adapter, Plug Adapter, USB cable, Hand strap, Lens cap, Owner,s manual
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Memory Card Format
||SD Card (-2GB) / SDHC Card (-32GB) / SDXC Card (-256GB) UHS-I*1
||CMOS with primary color filter
||112.5 (W) mm x 64.4 (H) mm x 41.0 (D) mm
HD Movie Mode
||4K 3840 x 2160 15P
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £33.25
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.