The Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 Cinema Zoom Lens was made with filmmakers in mind. Optimised for shooting video on Fuji X CSCs, the lens offers a constant T2.9 aperture and it has three geared rings for manual adjustment of iris, zoom, and focus. The reliability of this lens is enhanced by its suppression of focus and optical axis shift when zooming, as well as its ability to control lens breathing.
Key Features: Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 Cinema Zoom Lens - Fuji X Mount
- High-performance cinema lens optimised for filmmaking
- Versatile 18-55mm (27-84mm in 35mm format) focal range with constant T2.9 aperture
- Optimised for shooting videos as it minimises focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming, and reduces lens breathing
- Three rings to enable manual and independent operation of focus, zoom and iris (aperture)
- Provides a shallow depth of field and beautiful bokeh effect
- Designed for Fuji X-Mount Compact System Cameras
Back to top
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=18-55mm(27-84mm)
- Lens construction: 22 elements 17 groups (2 extra low dispersion elements and 6 super extra low dispersion elements)
- Angle of view: 76.5°~29.0°
- T-No.: T2.9
- Min and max aperture: F2.8-F22
- Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Focus range: 0.85m/2ft 9in
- Weight: 1,080g
- Front diameter: 85mm
- Filter size: 82mm
- External dimensions: 87mm×206.6mm
- Accessories included: Tripod collar foot, support foot, zoom lever, lens cap, lens rear cap, lens hood, wrapping cloth
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £145.79
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.