Presenting a new zoom lens from Fuji, boasting high optical performance with low distortion in an ultra-compact body that weighs less than 1 kg. The reliability of this lens is enhanced by its suppression of focus and optical axis shift when zooming as well as its ability to control ‘lens breathing’.
Key Features: Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 Lens - Sony E Mount
- Outstanding optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
- Ultra-compact & ‘less than 1 kg’ lightweight design thanks to Super 35 mm/APS-C sensor compatibility with dedicated E-mount design
- Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch
- 200° focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
- Seamless iris to avoid vibrations and noise that you get with clicking mechanism
- Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as ‘focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming’ and ‘lens breathing’
- 85 mm front diameter, 82 mm filter diameter, and position of 0.8M are standardized between the 2 models
- Macro function
- Flange focal length adjustment function
- Focal length: 18 - 55 mm
- Zoom ratio: 3.0x
- F-No.: F2.75
- T-No.: T2.9
- Image Size: 24.84 mm x 13.97 mm (f28.5 mm)
- Minimum Object Distance (M.O.D): 0.85 m (2 ft 9") with macro function 0.38 m (1 ft 2.9")
- Object Dimensions at M.O.D (H x V) 16 : 9 Aspect Ratio¹: 18 mm - 924 mm x 520 mm, 55 mm - 291 mm x 164 mm
- Angle of view (H×V), 16 : 9 Aspect Ratio¹: 18 mm - 69.2° x 42.4°, 55 mm 25.5° x 14.5°
- Iris Blades: 9
- Filter Diameter: 82 mm
- Front Diameter: 85 mm
- Length: 206.3 mm
- Weight(approx.): 980 g
- Lens Mount: E-mount
¹Sensor Size: 24.84 mm x 13.97 mm
Back to top
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £148.25
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.