The Fujinon MK 50-135mm T2.9 is a premium quality telephoto zoom cinema lens. Featuring traditional T-stop aperture readings - 2.9 across the entire focal range – a full 200° rotation of the focus ring, and a click-free manual iris control, this lens is designed especially to meet the needs of modern filmmaking. This lens fits both full-frame and APS-C Sony E mount cameras.
Key Features: Fujinon MK 50-135mm T2.9 Lens – Sony E Mount
- Dedicated video lens: Click-free aperture control, 200° rotation of the focus ring, and iris measured in traditional video T-stops. The 50-135mm focal range is also regarded as the most common focal length in video production
- Standardised to other MK series lenses: Along with other MK series lenses, such as the 18-55mm, the 50-135mm features a front diameter of 85mm and a filter thread of 82mm, meaning you can share the same matte boxes and filters across the full range
- Full manual adjustment: 3 independent rings on the lens barrel give you manual control over the focus, zoom, and iris/aperture
- Providing a big image in a compact design: Weighing just 980g, the MK 50-135mm T2.9 provides a superior image packed into a compact and lightweight body
Back to top
- Focal length: 50-135mm
- Zoom ratio: 2.7x
- F-number: F/2.75
- T-number: T/2.9
- Image size: 24.84 x 13.97mm
- Minimum focus distance: 1.2m (0.85m in Macro mode
- Number of iris blades: 9
- Filter diameter: 82mm
- Weight: 980g
- Lens mount: E mount
Back to top
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £161.46
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.