The Gitzo Fluid Gimbal Head offers smooth stabilisation when using long lenses and scopes in an elegant package. The head mounts on an Arca-Swiss style plate and offers dynamic fluid movement / whip pan shooting. The head maintains smooth operation at low rotation speeds; however at high speeds the whip-pan excludes fluidity, providing free movement.
Key Features: Gitzo Fluid Gimbal Head
- Capture smoother images: The Fluid Gimbal Head allows users to capture smoother images when using telephoto and superzoom lenses, plus other scopes by reducing the shake when zoomed in
- Ideal for wildlife and sports photography: For usages where you are required to use telephoto equipment, the Fluid Gimbal Head provides much needed support
- Dynamic fluid movement / whip-pan shooting: The gimbal head dynamically alters the level of fluidity to the extent that when moving slowly the head works as normal, but when at high rotation speeds the whip-pan instantly excludes fluidity, allowing free movement
Back to top
- Balance: Self-balancing (through adjustment of horizontal plate’s position on vertical plane)
- Safe payload: 8kg
- Pan angle: 360°
- Tilt drag: Continuous
- Pan drag: Continuous and self-disconnectable (whip-pan)
- Base: Flat – Diameter 60mm with 3/8” UNC thread
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Plate type: Arca-Swiss long plate with ¼” UNC
- Bubble spirit level: None
- Material: Magnesium HPDC (Noir Decore Painted)
- Pan par: Adjustable position – included
- Tilt brake: Round shape
- Pan brake: Round shape
- Plate locking knob: Round shape
- Vertical adjustment knob: Lobe shaped knob
- Whip-pan adjustable knob: None
- Pan bar locking knob: Lobe shaped knob
Back to top
||3/8, UNC thread
|Maximum Load (grams)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.