The Gitzo GT3533LS Systematic Series 3 Carbon eXact Tripod is a lightweight 3-section carbon fibre tripod with wide and adaptable feet for excellent stability. This tripod is great for professionals who frequently work with heavy camera equipment with attached telephoto lenses. For example, a DSLR with a 300mm (400mm max) lens attached. It offers the ideal balance between elevation, lightness, durability and stability. As part of the Systematic Tripod family, it delivers excellent modularity. The tripod features a top casting element that can be open and closed so that it can be configured with a flat disk, geared or sliding centre column, video half-ball adaptor, a levelling base and other Systematic accessories.
Gitzo GT3533LS Systematic Series 3 Carbon eXact Tripod Key Features:
- Part of the Systematic Tripod family from Gitzo – their strongest and most stable tripods
- Designed for professionals who frequently use heavy camera equipment with telephoto lenses
- Features G-lock Ultra to deliver secure leg-locks and faster operability
- Utilises Carbon eXact tubes and an Easy Link Attachment for a more ergonomic and versatile design
- Equipped with wide and adaptable feet for excellent stability
- Offers 3 sections and comes with a 3/8-inch screw top attachment
- Capable of supporting 25kg whilst weighing 2.04kg
- Delivers a maximum height of 152cm and a minimum height of 11cm with a closed length of 67cm
- It makes for a great alternative to the Mountaineer tripod
Expanded Gitzo GT3533LS Systematic Series 3 Carbon eXact Tripod Key Features:
The family of the Systematic Tripods from Gitzo are known for their stability. To further that, the leg tubes and feet have been fitted with the latest innovations, including the carbon eXact tubes. These optimise the fibre composition for each tube size in order to make the narrower tubes stiffer and the wider tubes lighter than the Carbon 6X tubes. The tripod also features bigger feet, with a 50mm diameter and an integrated ball for the ultimate stability and minimised slipping/unwanted movement. Additionally, the standard 33mm feet are also included.
The introduction of the G-lock Ultra offers a much more comfortable operation. It also helps to protect the tripod from damage caused by dust entering the locking mechanism. The tripod also features Leg Angle Selectors which deliver better grip room and include a built-in spring that speed up switching between the 3 leg angles.
More Versatility with the Easy Link Attachment
The tripod is equipped with the Easy Link Attachment – the 3/8-inch thread – which allows for the attachment of a range of accessories. This expands the functionalities of the tripod to support advanced shooting techniques.
Back to top
Back to top
|Closed Length (cm)
|Maximum Height (cm)
|Maximum Load (grams)
|Minimum Height (cm)
|Number of Leg Sections
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £52.42
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.