Godox AD100Pro Kit Dual Flash Backpack Kit
Free delivery also available - more info
Lightweight and compact, the Godox AD100Pro Dual Flash Backpack Kit caters to every outdoor photographer’s needs. It contains all the necessary items required to achieve studio-quality lighting in all conditions. The kit includes two versatile AS100 Pro pocket flashes, an accessory kit, light umbrellas, a Speedlight bracket, and a backpack for storage and transport. More
1x Godox AD100Pro Kit Dual Flash Backpack Kit Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
Lightweight and compact, the Godox AD100Pro Dual Flash Backpack Kit caters to every outdoor photographer’s needs. It contains all the necessary items required to achieve studio-quality lighting in all conditions. The kit includes two versatile AS100 Pro pocket flashes, an accessory kit, light umbrellas, a Speedlight bracket, and a backpack for storage and transport.
Godox AD100Pro Kit Dual Flash Backpack Kit Key Features:
- Designed to cater to an outdoor photographer’s needs
- Helps achieve studio-quality lighting in a studio or outdoors
- Includes two AD100Pro flashes along with other required accessories
- The included backpack ensures easy storage and transport of the kit
- Features the Godox wireless 2.4 GHz X-system for compatibility
- Enables power adjustment in nine steps
- Includes manual, stroboscopic, and auto capabilities
- Comes with an accessory kit containing light modifiers for the strobe
- Enables the attachment of Bowens accessories using the Speedlight bracket
- Includes two umbrellas for a soft light output
- Provides enough space in the backpack to store multiple strobe units with accessories
- The backpack is capable of holding a camera with a lens and a 15” laptop
- The bracket is compatible with full-size flash heads
- Made from water-resistant nylon fabric, the backpack can be used in all weather conditions
- Adjustable dividers help you organise the storage space
What's in the box?
- 2 x Godox AD100Pro Flash
- 2 x Charger
- 2 x AD-E2Bracket
- 1 x S2 Bracket
- 2 x USB Cable
- 1 x Silver Umbrella
- 1 x White Umbrella
- 1 x Dome Diffuser
- 1 x Wide Angle Diffuser
- 1 x Barndoor
- 1 x Honeycomb
- 1 x Adapter with Gel Filters
- 1 x Snoot
- 1 x CB20 Backpack
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Does the flash head need a trigger?
The Godox X series trigger is camera independent and can be used with the AD100Pro flash head.
What is the wireless range?
The flash can be triggered and controlled wirelessly from a distance of up to 100 metres.
How can the light be powered?
The strobe uses an internal 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery that can be recharged using the included charger and USB cable. It provides 360 flashes per charge.Back to top
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £67.51||23 x £35.35||35 x £24.66|
|Total Amount Repayable||£810.12||£848.40||£887.76|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.