The Kino FLo Diva-Lite 21 LED DMX Centre Kit with Case blends Kino Flo's popular fixture with its tunable LED family line. The Diva-Lite LED lights feature dial-in variable colour temperature control from 2500K to 9900K, full-range dimming, programmable presets and DMX wireless capability. As with the Celeb and Select LED's, the soft white light doesn't flicker or shift colour temperature when dimmed.
Key Features: Kino FLo Diva-Lite 21 LED DMX Centre Kit with Case
- Dial-in colour temperature control between 2500K-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Kino Flo Colour presets (such as Sodium Vapor, Blue and Green Screen and more.)
- Over 100 well-known lighting gels
- Vibrant Colour Selection (RGB+WW Colour Gamut)
- Full colour control through Hue Angle and Saturation control
- Special Effect Mode for Fire, TV, Police, Lightning, Paparazzi and more
- Kelvin presets
- Preset buttons can be used to store custom Kelvin and colour settings
- Colour-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- No colour shift while dimming
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
- Energy efficient, draws 0.65A, 230VAC and 7A, 24VDC
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Center Mount
- Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held
Kino Flo Diva-Lite 21 | The Best Portable LED Soft Light with Full RGB and Effects Control
Kino Flo Lighting Overview | Compare the Diva, Freestyle, & Celeb LED Lights
Back to top
Back to top
|Colour Temperature (K)
||Diva-Lite 21 LED DMX Center, Travel Case
|Number of Heads
||Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
||72.4 x 40.6 x 21.6
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £90.90
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.