The Kino Flo FreeStyle 41 LED light is known for its >96 white light, full hue and saturation colour, cinema gel choices, and RGB chromatic selection via the AC/DC FreeStyle 150Watt controller. It features a quick-release feature to remove the LED panel from the fixture, cutting the weight nearly in half and creating a smaller form factor for better rigging flexibility.
Main Features: Kino Flo FreeStyle 41 LED DMX Kit and Travel Case (KIT-F41U)
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in colour temperature control between 2700K-6500K
- Extended colour palette from 2500K-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- FX Control
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or colour wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No colour shift while dimming
- Colour-correct with high colour rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
- Energy efficient, draws 1.25A, 120VAC and 6.25A, 24VDC (FreeStyle 21)
- Flicker-free, quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX Auto Terminate
Kino Flo Lighting Overview | Compare the Diva, Freestyle, & Celeb LED Lights
FreeStyle LED Design:
- Remote fixture with built-in barndoors
- Removable LED panel with center mount and molded corner mounts
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
- Removable Center Mount
- KinoGrip Center Mount
- Lightweight, slim profile
- Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held
- Controller mounts onto fixture or operates remotely with extension cable
Those working with "white light" can use the White menu, which provides access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
Colour Menu 1
In the first colour menu, the Kelvin range is from 2500K to 9900K, with three additional channels: Gel, Hue Angle, and Saturation. The Gel channel includes Kino Flo presets such as blue and green screen and over 100 well-known lighting gels.
Colour Menu 2
The RGB colour menu gives individual control of red, green and blue LED’s. The RGB mode is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or colour wheels. RGB menu is also a great feature to dial in specific gel RGB values or when controlling colors from a DMX desk.
Special Effects Menu
The FX (Effects) menu provides access to popular effects such as Candle, Fire, TV, Police, Lightning, Paparazzi, Pulse and Scroll. When on the desired effect, there are several pre-sets as well as control parameters that can be altered. For example, in the Lightning effect there is a "Storm" and "Frankenstein" preset, but it is possible to change Rate to provide additional variation.
For additional versatility, the FreeStyle LED panel can be easily removed from the housing and mounted onto a stand. The Gaffer Tray accessory allows further flexibility with its slim profile and centre mount and screw points.
FreeStyle 151 LED DMX Controller
The controller comes with standard DMX, wireless DMX (Lumen Radio), universal voltage input 100-240VAC and 24VDC. It can be mounted to the fixture or run remotely with a 25ft extension cable.
- 1x FreeStyle 41 LED Fixture
- 1x FreeStyle 151 LED DMX Controller
- 1x MTP-BG41 Mount w/ Baby Receiver (16mm)
- 1x Extension, 25ft
- 1x Louver, 90°
- 1x Travel Case
Dimensions: 54.5 x 21 x 9" (138.5 x 53.5 x 23cm)
Weight: 49 lb (22.2kg)
Kino Flo FreeStyle - How to Remove the LED Panel from the Housing
Back to top
Back to top
|Colour Temperature (K)
||Bracket to Light Stand
|Number of Heads
||100 - 240VAC, or 24VDC
||125.7 x 19.1 x 6.4
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £168.30
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.