The LaCie 2TB DJI Copilot Portable Hard Drive is a complete backup on-set solution that allows creative professionals and consumers to playback, copy and manage their drone footage from their mobile device, without the hassle of leaving the field or a computer. As a BOSS drive it has an SD card slot and USB port to copy files directly from devices, no laptop needed.
Key Features: LaCie DJI Copilot Portable Hard Drive - 2TB
- Designed for photographers, videographers and drone pilots
- Copy files directly from drones, memory cards, action cams, DSLR cameras, phones, USB hard drives, USB flash drives, and more
- Monitor or check file transfer status, available capacity, and battery power using the integrated status screen
- Review your footage on your mobile phone or tablet—just attach the cable and view/playback with the Copilot BOSS app
- Manage and organize files too: rename, file, and delete with the Copilot BOSS app
- Use as a backup battery pack for USB chargeable devices
- Drop resistant, splash resistant, dust resistant
- 2000GB (2TB) stores over 60 hours of 4K video
LaCie DJI Copilot - the Best External Hard Drive for Travel?
Back to top
Back to top
||LaCie® DJI Copilot with integrated status screen and SD card slot microSD to SD card adaptor USB-C drive to laptop cables: USB-C (USB 3.1) USB-C to USB-A Mobile connection cables: Lightning cable (for iOS) micro USB (for most Android) USB-C (for newer Android) Wall charger Removable cover Quick start guide 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan 1-month membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud All Apps1
||136mm (L), 111mm (W), 36mm (D)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £12.88
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.