Over twenty five years ago, LEE set the standard for filter holders. Designed by photographers for photographers, the new LEE100 system is adaptable, intuitive and modular, making it a game changer in its field. The LEE100 Landscape Kit contains everything you need to get started for landscape photography, such as a filter holder, a filter and a pouch.
What's in the box?
- LEE 100 Holder with additional spares and pouch
- LEE 0.6 Neutral Density Graduated Medium with pouch
LEE Filters LEE100 System
More than twenty-five years ago, LEE set the standard for filter holders. Designed by photographers for photographers, the new LEE100 system is adaptable, intuitive and modular, making it a game-changer in its field.
Precision engineered from injection-moulded composite materials, the LEE100 Filter Holder is sturdy, rigid, durable and 16% lighter than its predecessor. The holder is fully compatible with all existing LEE 100mm filters and adaptor rings.
Spring release and locking ring
The spring release allows for one-handed operation when attaching to the adapter ring, and the new holder’s most innovative design element is the blue locking dial, which permits it to be used in three different settings:
- Neutral: Holder can be both rotated and quickly removed or knocked off should it be caught by clothing, for example, thereby protecting the camera and lens.
- Half lock: Holder can be rotated but is locked to the adaptor ring, and cannot be removed from it.
- Full lock: Holder cannot be rotated and is also locked in place, so cannot be removed from adaptor ring.
Also new are the modular filter-guide blocks, which come in one, two and three-slot configurations. Their simplified design means they simply snap on to the holder and remain securely in place until the photographer is ready to remove them. The new tapered profile gives improved resistance when positioning filters.
Compatible with many of today’s ultra-wide angle lenses, the LEE100 system can be used with up to three slot-in filters without the risk of vignetting.
The LEE100 filter system | LEE’s most intuitive filter holder yet?
Back to top
Back to top
Effect / Type