The Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic is a high-quality, 50mm f/3.2 upgraded metal-bodied tilt lens that lets you control depth of field in-camera for an authentic, immersive shooting experience. The lens attaches to your camera body and allows photographers to create images with a sharp slice of focus bordered by silky, smooth blur. The lens body swivels and tilts on a smooth metal ball and socket design, providing a fast and intuitive way to switch between traditional straight lens photos and tilt photography. Using selective focus, shooters can lead the viewers' eyes on a unique journey through landscapes, close-ups, miniature effects, street photography and food photos.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture range from f/3.2 through f/22
- 9blade internal aperture, controlled by a dial on the front of the optic
- Flat field of focus optic (when tilted, creates a slice of sharp focus, bordered by blur)
- 50mm f/3.2 flat field of focus optic that when tilted creates a slice of sharp focus, bordered by blur
- Shoot with the lens pointed straight ahead for images like those shot with a high-quality prime lens
- New Composer Pro II lens body features an upgraded metal body for precise tilt and focus control
- Perfect for landscapes, street-photography, close-ups, miniature effects and food photography
- Minimum focusing distance: approximately 8" when the optic is extended forward in closefocus mode
- Maximum focusing distance: Infinity
- Focus Type: Manual
- Size/Weight: 3.25" (8.25 cm) high x 2.5" (6.35cm) wide / 10 oz (283.49 g)
- Tilts from zero to 15 degrees
- Compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- 8 multicoated glass elements, in 6 groups
- 46mm front threads
- Suitable for Canon DSLRs - EF mount
Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic is designed for shooters ranging from avid enthusiasts and serious hobbyists to semiprofessional DSLR and mirrorless photographers.
When tilted, the width of the slice of focus depends upon the aperture used. Brighter apertures produce a thin slice of focus with lots of blur to isolate your subject from their surroundings while darker apertures get more of your scene in focus. The placement of the slice of focus is controlled by the degree and direction of tilt. Tilt a little for a subtler effect or a lot to get a crisp slice of focus through your image. Rotating the aperture dial on the front of the lens changes between apertures from f/3.2 through f/22. The Edge 50 also features a special closefocus function. Photographers can extend the front of the optic to focus as close as 8" away from their subject.
The Composer Pro II lens body is part of the Lensbaby Optic Swap System and is compatible with all current optics and accessories. The Edge 50 Optic is part of the Lensbaby Optic Swap System.
Back to top
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Tilt and Shift
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||6.35 x 8.25 cm
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £14.05
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.