The Leofoto Ranger LS-324C + Ballhead LH-40 Tripod is the ideal travel duo delivering reliability and portability. The tripod is capable of multiple shooting modes, including high-angle, landscape, macro, and much more with a max load of 15kg. Equipped with removable feet – that can be swapped out for steel spikes – the tripod works well in all terrains. It comes with the LH-40 Ballhead, which features an Acra-Swiss style Q-R plate and clamp.
Leofoto Ranger LS-324C + Ballhead LH-40 Tripod Key Features:
- Capable of multiple shooting modes including high-angle, landscape, macro and more
- Delivers a max load of 15kg
- Features 4 leg sections, a hollow-out spider design and a UNC 3/8-inch mounting stud
- Additional UNC 1/4 mounting holes located at the bottom and side of the spider attach a magic arm, smartphone or the included hook
- The legs are constructed with 10x layers of Toray 100% carbon fibre for minimised vibrations and greater stability
- Easy operability with semi-automatic angle stop
- Offers a min working height of 165mm and max height of 1395mm (1705mm with column)
- Portable thanks to its lightweight of only 1.88kg and a folded length of 570mm
- Great for travel with a 96.5mm diameter (equivalent to a Canon 85 1.2) and can fit in a 26-inch luggage
- Equipped with one-piece shims for higher reliability, lower maintenance and less failure
- Work in any terrain with removable feet that can be replaced with the included steel spikes
- Comes with Ballhead LH-40 featuring an Acra-Swiss style Q-R plate and clamp
Expanded Leofoto Ranger LS-324C + Ballhead LH-40 Tripod Key Features:
The ballhead features a screw-knob clamp, a QP-70 Q-R plate, and a UNC 3/8-inch - 16 brass mounting screw. Its ball diameter is 40mm and the base diameter is 57mm. The ballhead has a 20kg max payload, and weighs only 496g, while offering a low height profile of 87mm, making it a great companion to the Leofoto Ranger. The ergonomic design of the ballhead, features a large main locking knob for better handling, and dual drop-notches for convenient changing from landscape to portrait mode as well as other angles. Better control of tension is facilitated by the drag tension knob, and smooth panning movements can be achieved thanks to the precisely machined, 0.01mm fault tolerance, large-cavity ball. Easy panorama shooting is supported by a laser-engraved scale found on the panning base.
What’s in the box>
Back to top
- 1 x Leofoto Ranger LS-324C Tripod
- 1 x Ballhead LH-40
- 1 x Center Column
- 1 x Accessories Bag
- 3 x Stainless Steel Spike
- 3 x Allen Wrench
- 1 x Multi-tool Kit
- 1 x Weight Hook
- 1 x QC Passed Certificate
- 1 x Hangtag
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Instructions
Back to top
Horizontal centre column
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £13.66
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.