The Lexar Multi-Card 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Type-C Reader is a versatile card reader that is perfect for creative workflows. The 3-slot unit accepts SD, microSD and CompactFlash formats as well as UHS-II and UDMA 7 cards. It offers quick and reliable operating including SD and microSD transfer speeds up to 312 MB/s, and CompactFlash transfer speeds up to 160 MB/s. You can connect this reader to your computer or laptop using its USB Type-C port or an included USB Type-C to Type-A cable, and as such requires no additional power source.
Lexar Multi-Card 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Type-C Reader Key Features:
- A versatile card reader for creative professionals
- Accepts SD, microSD & CompactFlash formats
- Compatible with UHS-II and UDMA 7 cards
- Backward compatible with UHS-I SD & microSD media
- One UHS-II SDXC and one UHS-II microSDXC slot
- Offers one UDMA 7 CompactFlash card slot
- Operates with a USB 3.0 Type-C Interface
- SD and microSD transfers up to 312 MB/s
- CompactFlash Transfers up to 160 MB/s
- Includes USB-C to USB-A Cable
- No need for an additional power source
What's in the box?
- 1 x Lexar Multi-Card 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Type-C Reader
- 1 x USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
- 1 x Limited 2-Year Warranty
Lexar Multi-Card 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Type-C Reader Product Video:
Lexar Professional Multi-Card 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader
How long is the cable that comes with this?
The included cable is 15cm long.
What if my laptop doesn't have USB 3.0?
This unit is compatible with compatible with USB 2.0 as well as USB 3.0.
Will this work on my Macbook?
This unit will work with any system with at least a USB 2.0 connection type.
Back to top