Light + Motion Stella 2000 (5600k) LED Light
The Light + Motion Stella 2000 (5600k) LED Light is a self-contained, portable daylight-balanced LED light suitable for location work. Weighing in at only 504g, Stella's minimal weight is at home on DSLRs as well as professional rigs. It delivers 2000 lumens of light and features an integrated rechargeable Li-Ion battery that provides cord-free flexibility and 90 mins of run-time on full power. More
1x Light + Motion Stella 2000 (5600k) LED Light Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
The Light + Motion Stella 2000 (5600k) LED Light is a self-contained, portable daylight-balanced LED light suitable for location work. Weighing in at only 504g, Stella's minimal weight is at home on DSLRs as well as professional rigs. It delivers 2000 lumens of light and features an integrated rechargeable Li-Ion battery that provides cord-free flexibility and 90 mins of run-time on full power.
Light + Motion Stella 2000 (5600k) LED Light Key Features:
- Small and powerful, Stella 2000 is designed to handle the rigors of spot-news and independent film crews alike
- Cord-free modular design allows it to be secured to a camera, mounted to a stand, or used hand-held with optional pistol grip
- Delivering cinema quality light from its C.O.B. LED with flicker free performance for ultra high-definition footage
- Designed to handle any environment, the waterproof (up to 50m) design runs un-tethered at full power for 50 mins
- Smooth 120° beam can be easily shaped to provide a light that renders colours beautifully with consistent regulated output
- High Output "Chip on Board" LED
- Certified TLCI 90, CRI 90, CCT 5600 Kelvin
- Output up to 6,260 Lux at 1 Meter (804 Lux at 3 Meters)
- Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery provides 50-415 minutes of cord-free operation
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
- Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
- Dimming with continuous or stepped control
- Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
- Controlled beam angle from 120° (native) to 50° & 25° (with modifiers)
- Broad range of accessories including Chimera and Spinlight 360® Modifiers
- Colored LED indicators give accurate battery status
- Runs off wall power, DTAP, 12V, External Battery Kit
- Fast Charge of 1.75 hours, 80% Charged in 1 hour
- Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)
What's in the box?
- 1 x Stella 2000 Unit
- 1 x Umbrella Holder Mount Kit
- 1 x C-Stand Mount
- 1 x External Power Supply 12V 30W
Light + Motion Stella 2000 (5600k) LED Light Product Video:
Stella 2000 LED Camera Light
|Colour Temperature [k]||5600|
|Included Accessories||50° Optic, Speedring Gel Holder, YS Mount, 1/4-20 Adaptor, Cold-shoe Mount, Power Supply 12V|
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £42.08||23 x £22.03||35 x £15.37|
|Total Amount Repayable||£504.96||£528.72||£553.32|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.