The Light + Motion Stella 2000 (5600k) LED Light is a self-contained, portable daylight-balanced LED light suitable for location work. Weighing in at only 504g, Stella's minimal weight is at home on DSLRs as well as professional rigs. It delivers 2000 lumens of light and features an integrated rechargeable Li-Ion battery that provides cord-free flexibility and 90 mins of run-time on full power.
Key Features: Light + Motion Stella 2000 (5600k) LED Light
- Small and powerful, Stella 2000 is designed to handle the rigors of spot-news and independent film crews alike
- Cord-free modular design allows it to be secured to a camera, mounted to a stand, or used hand-held with optional pistol grip
- Delivering cinema quality light from its C.O.B. LED with flicker free performance for ultra high-definition footage
- Designed to handle any environment, the waterproof (up to 50m) design runs un-tethered at full power for 50 mins
- Smooth 120° beam can be easily shaped to provide a light that renders colours beautifully with consistent regulated output
- High Output "Chip on Board" LED
- Certified TLCI 90, CRI 90, CCT 5000 Kelvin
- Output up to 6,260 Lux at 1 Meter (804 Lux at 3 Meters)
- Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery provides 50-415 minutes of cord-free operation
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
- Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
- Dimming with continuous or stepped control
- Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
- Controlled beam angle from 120° (native) to 50° & 25° (with modifiers)
- Broad range of accessories including Chimera and Spinlight 360® Modifiers
- Colored LED indicators give accurate battery status
- Runs off wall power, DTAP, 12V, External Battery Kit
- Fast Charge of 1.75 hours, 80% Charged in 1 hour
- Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)
Included: 50° Focus Optic, Speedring/Gel Holder, YS Mount, 1/4-20 Adaptor, Cold-shoe Mount, Power Supply 12V
Stella 2000 LED Camera Light
Back to top
Back to top
|Colour Temperature (K)
||50° Optic, Speedring Gel Holder, YS Mount, 1/4-20 Adaptor, Cold-shoe Mount, Power Supply 12V
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £23.45
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.