Litepanels Astra 1x1 Soft Bi-Color
The Astra 1x1 Soft Bi-Colour from Litepanels is a soft LED panel that mimics the effect of a softbox in a portable design. It delivers a soft wraparound light with a variable daylight/tungsten temperature and an output of 955 lux at 1.5m. Its aluminium I-beam core ensures it is durable, and it features an industry-standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector as well as two 1/4-20 mounting points. More
1x Litepanels Astra 1x1 Soft Bi-Color Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
The Astra 1x1 Soft Bi-Colour from Litepanels is a soft LED panel that mimics the effect of a softbox in a portable design. It delivers a soft wraparound light with a variable daylight/tungsten temperature and an output of 955 lux at 1.5m. Its aluminium I-beam core ensures it is durable, and it features an industry-standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector as well as two 1/4-20 mounting points.
Key Features: Litepanels Astra 1x1 Soft Bi-Color
- Premium selected LEDs paired with a soft diffusion panel for a soft wrap around quality of illumination
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, color temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX or Bluetooth
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount® or V-Mount battery plates
- Field replaceable fan module and external power supply
- Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, color, and power status
- Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Integrated smooth dimming from 100% to 0 with no color shift
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate ¼-20 mounting points
- Beam angle (degrees): 90
- Max. power draw (Watts): 110
- Comparative output: 750W Tungsten Soft light
- Optics: Medium diffusion panel
- Remote Control: Yes (DMX or Bluetooth)
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Power supply: 13-24VDC 120-240VAC
- Dimensions: 46.9 x 41.3 x 13.5 cm
- CRI: 93+
- Fixture type: Panel Lights
- Colour temperature: Bi-color
- Astra 1x1 Soft Bi-Color light
- Manual Yoke
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £73.12||23 x £38.28||35 x £26.71|
|Total Amount Repayable||£877.44||£918.72||£961.56|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.