The LitePanels Gemini 1x1 Soft Panel delivers full spectrum, accurate daylight and tungsten light with the ability to dial in any colour imaginable and a wide selection of lighting effects. The lightweight, quick-to-rig, and easy to control Gemini is the ultimate no-crew lighting solution for image makers on the go.
- Provides a soft source of colour accurate illumination
- Accurate full spectrum Daylight and Tungsten lighting
- Adaptable to any lighting situation of today's cinematographers and lighting professionals
- Quick and easy adjustment with fully-featured lighting modes for effects
- Full colour with hue and saturation control - intensity to be controlled anywhere from 100% - 0%
- Manual and remote control via standard DMX 512 protocol or wirelessly with the option of wireless DMX or Bluetooth
- Manual control knobs are sensitive to the speed of rotation and can be finely tuned
Introducing the Litepanels Gemini 1x1 Soft RGBWW LED panel
Back to top
Back to top
||Kelvin Temperature, plus/minus green, Hue, Saturation, Intensity, Gel Presets
|Colour Temperature (K)
||Optional plates available, runs at 90% output on single 14.4V battery, or 100% on 26V or dual 14.4V batteries
||Beam and Field Angle: 95° / 157°
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £82.21
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.