The Litepanels Sola ENG Daylight Fresnel is a revolutionary daylight-balanced LED light that produces soft, directional illumination. Able to be dimmed from 100-0% without flickering, it features a high-quality 3” Fresnel lens which produces a constant light beam with an angle of 15-50°. Weighing just 280g, this versatile light can be used on-camera, handheld, or attached to a lighting stand.
Key Features: Litepanels Sola ENG Daylight Fresnel
- A true Fresnel fixture that produces soft, directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat-free LED technology
- High quality 3” Fresnel lens
- Designed for on-camera, handheld or stand mounting
- Energy savings and extended bulb life
- Daylight color temperature with no external ballast or restrike period required
- AC/DC power with DC power via included D-Tap cable
- 100% to 0 dimming with no noticeable color shift or flicker at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Output is fully flicker-free, and remains constant
- Focus control from 50° to 15° beam via on-fixture dial
- Robust lightweight housing allowing usage of included 2-leaf barndoors
- The Sola ENG has been tested and approved for use with the Anton/Bauer professional batteries with included D-Tap cable
- Beam angle (degrees): 15 - 50
- Max. power draw (Watts): 30
- Comparative output: 100W HMI
- Optics: 3” / 10.16cm dia Fresnel Lens
- Weight: 0.28 kg
- Power supply: AC/DC 120-240VAC, 10-20VDC power via included D-Tap to DC barrel jack power cable
- Fixture type: On-camera Lights
- Colour temperature: Daylight
Back to top
- Sola ENG fixture
- 2-Way Barndoor/Gel Holder
- 3-Piece Gel Set
- Deluxe Ball Head Shoe Mount
- Conversion Kit
- Stand Adapter
- D-Tap Power Cable
- Power Supply
- US & EU Power Cords
- Carrying Case
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £23.96
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.