Rifa eX 44 is the smallest member of the Lowel Rifa family of softbox lighting. Its 16" diffusion screen and 21" collapsed length make it ideal for compact kits and gun lighting.
Power it with AC from 105-300 W, or switch cables and lamp it at 50 or 100 W for DC operation. Swap to an accessory head to use our high colour screw-in daylight fluorescent lamps. Ideal for lighting close-up interviews, small area table-top shoots, webcasting and more.
- Dedicated softlight fixture with removable lamphead centred in collapsible aluminised high temperature Nomex housing
- Max. 300 W lamp with AC, with 105, 125, 200 and 250 W options, using supplied TH-X300 tungsten-halogen head
- Accessory quick exchange lampheads allow use of high CRI 27 W daylight fluorescent lamps
- State of the art woven glass fabric front diffuser offers exceptional heat resistance. Front diffuser must always be used
- Easy access pockets on fabric shell allow clip-on gel attachment
- Accessories include fabric Egg Crate light controls, and Balance Bar for more versatile positioning, plus many standard Lowel mounting accessories
Back to top
- Collapsed length: 53 cm (21")
- Front size: 40 x 40 cm (16 x 16")
- Max. wattage: 300
- Max. amperage: 2.5 at 120 W
- Weight: 1 kg (2.1 lbs) w/ 1.5 m (4') capt. Cable