Rifa eX 44 is one of the most popular of the Lowel Rifa family of softbox lighting. Its 21" diffusion screen and 24" collapsed length make it the preferred choice in talking head interviews and table-top lighting of smaller areas. Its 60 second set-up gets you lighting quickly, while its collapsed size allows it to fit into most of our smaller kits & cases.
Enhanced with the abilities of the Rifa eXchange System, you can quickly swap to accessory lampheads for lower wattage AC or DC tungsten-halogen, or to use daylight fluorescents.
- Dedicated softlight fixture with removable 500 W lamphead centred in collapsible aluminised high temperature Nomex housing
- 105 – 500 W available Tungsten-halogen range when combined with accessory THX300 lamphead. 2 x Daylight screw-in fluorescent lamphead options also available
- Umbrella-like design for quick 60 second setup and strike
- State of the art woven glass fabric front diffuser offers exceptional heat resistance. Front diffuser must always be used
- Easy access pockets on fabric shell allow clip-on gel attachment
- Accessories include fabric Egg Crate light controls, and Balance Bar for more versatile positioning, plus many standard Lowel mounting accessories
Back to top
- Collapsed length: 61 cm (24")
- Front size: 53 x 53 cm (21 x 21")
- Max. wattage: 500
- Max. amperage: 2.5 at 120 W
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.5 lbs) w/ 1.5 m (4') capt. Cable
- Includes: removable TH-X1000 lamphead, 4' captive cable, 16' switched #18/3 extending power cord (T1-80), light diffuser (LC-55D) and carrying sleeve. Less lamp.