Lowel Rifa Light 55 - 500w
Rifa eX 44 is one of the most popular of the Lowel Rifa family of softbox lighting. Its 21" diffusion screen and 24" collapsed length make it the preferred choice in talking head interviews and table-top lighting of smaller areas. Its 60 second set-up gets you lighting quickly, while its collapsed size allows it to fit into most of our smaller kits & cases. More
1x Lowel Rifa Light 55 - 500w Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
Rifa eX 44 is one of the most popular of the Lowel Rifa family of softbox lighting. Its 21" diffusion screen and 24" collapsed length make it the preferred choice in talking head interviews and table-top lighting of smaller areas. Its 60 second set-up gets you lighting quickly, while its collapsed size allows it to fit into most of our smaller kits & cases.
Enhanced with the abilities of the Rifa eXchange System, you can quickly swap to accessory lampheads for lower wattage AC or DC tungsten-halogen, or to use daylight fluorescents.
- Dedicated softlight fixture with removable 500 W lamphead centred in collapsible aluminised high temperature Nomex housing
- 105 - 500 W available Tungsten-halogen range when combined with accessory THX300 lamphead. 2 x Daylight screw-in fluorescent lamphead options also available
- Umbrella-like design for quick 60 second setup and strike
- State of the art woven glass fabric front diffuser offers exceptional heat resistance. Front diffuser must always be used
- Easy access pockets on fabric shell allow clip-on gel attachment
- Accessories include fabric Egg Crate light controls, and Balance Bar for more versatile positioning, plus many standard Lowel mounting accessories
- Collapsed length: 61 cm (24")
- Front size: 53 x 53 cm (21 x 21")
- Max. wattage: 500
- Max. amperage: 2.5 at 120 W
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.5 lbs) w/ 1.5 m (4') capt. Cable
- Includes: removable TH-X1000 lamphead, 4' captive cable, 16' switched #18/3 extending power cord (T1-80), light diffuser (LC-55D) and carrying sleeve. Less lamp.
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £64.88||23 x £33.97||35 x £23.70|
|Total Amount Repayable||£778.56||£815.28||£853.20|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.