Rifa eX 66 is the second largest of the Lowel Rifa eXchange family. Its diffusion screen measures 63.5 cm (25") square, making its output very soft. Use it with its supplied TH-X1000 lamphead and max. 650 W lamp for highest output, or switch to a 500 W lamp for decreased output with the same level of softness.
The Lowel Rifa Light 66’s 60 sec set-up gets you lighting quickly, while its collapsed size allows it to fit into many of our smaller kits and cases.
Enhanced with the abilities of the Rifa eXchange System, this light can quickly swap to accessory lampheads for lower wattage AC / DC tungsten-halogen, or to use our screw-threaded high CRI daylight fluorescents.
Key Features: Lowel Rifa Light 66 - 650w
- Dedicated softlight fixture with removable 750 W lamphead centred in collapsible silver aluminized high temperature Nomex housing
- 105 - 650 W available Tungsten-halogen range when combined with accessory TH-X300 lamphead
- Other lamphead options for screw-in daylight fluorescent also available
- Umbrella-like design for quick 60 second setup and strike
- State of the art woven glass fabric front diffuser offers exceptional heat resistance. Front diffuser must always be used
- Light controlled with fold-up accessory fabric Egg Crates
- A variety of kit options are available
- Other accessories include fabric Egg Crates, Balance Bar for more versatile positioning, plus many standard Lowel mounting accessories
Back to top
- Size: 63.5 x 63.5 cm (25 x 25"), 75 cm (29.5") collapsed
- Weight with 1.2 m (4') captive cable: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
- Includes: removable TH-X1000 lamphead, 1.2 m (4') captive cable, 4.69 m (16') switched #18/3 extending power cord (T1-80), diffuser panel (LC-66D) and carrying sleeve. Lamp not supplied