Lowepro Flipside BP 400 AW III Backpack Key Features:
- Designed for advanced and professional use
- A redesigned intelligent rear-access back panel
- Additional easy-grab rear handle for ease-of-use
- Newly arranged divider layout for your gear
- Side opening panel for secondary access
- Internal pocket for laptop and a tablet
- Contour shoulder straps & mesh padded back panel
- Adjustable chest and new stowable waist belt
- Dedicated tripod attachment system
- Thermoformed front reinforcements for high abrasion resistance
- Improved usability & durability for more rugged performance
- 10 mm YKK zipper with Lowepro pullers for smooth operation
- A PU coating on exterior fabric provides effective waterproofing
- An all-weather AW cover protects from rain, snow, dust & sand
- The Flipside III is available in two sizes, in either black or dark grey
Expanded Lowepro Flipside BP AW III Backpack Key Features:
It's What's Inside That Counts
The Flipside III sees a newly designed internal divider layout that offers more flexibility when packing away your gear. They are moulded rail dividers and standard dividers which bend around a variety of shapes for multiple layouts, which are ideal for both camera gear and personal items. Both the smaller 300 and larger 400 have a removable, padded interior top pocket which is ideal for cables, chargers and extra batteries.
A Rugged Outer Shell
In addition to the internal updates, the Flipside III series features highly abrasion-resistant reinforced front bumpers which provide extra protection in case of drops or bumps. There's a large rear access panel that offers a full view of your kit, and an easy-grab rear handle that makes it easier to handle your kit bag. As well as this, in a move away from the less-used rear-hip access panel, the Flipside III features a fast side access panel to grab your gear on the fly.
For added comfort, Lowepro has included contoured shoulder straps and a mesh padded back panel, and for those long days where you're wearing the bag all day, there's also an adjustable chest and a new stowable waist belt. The outside of the bag also features 10 mm YKK zippers with custom Lowepro pullers which provide improved operation, a dedicated tripod attachment system and two stretch-mesh side pockets for quick-grab items or water bottles.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Lowepro Flipside BP 400 AW III Backpack
- 1 x AWCover
Lowepro Flipside BP AW III Backpack Product Video:
Lowepro Flipside III Walkthrough Video
Are there other size options available?
The Flipside III series is available in two sizes and in two different colours. These include:
What sorts of kit will this bag hold?
The Flipside 300 AW III, the smaller of the two will hold a Mirrorless or DSLR camera with up to 70-200mm attached and 3-4 extra lenses. You could even fit a compact drone. You can also hold a compact tripod, and 13'' laptop and a 10' tablet.
The Flipside 400 AW III, larger in size, will easily hold a mirrorless or DSLR camera with a battery grip attached. You can fit that camera with up to 70-200mm attached and up to 4-5 extra lenses or a compact drone. You can also fit a travel-sized tripod, and a 15' laptop and a 10' tablet.
What are the internal dimensions of the Flipside AW III?
The Flipside 300 AW III offers internal dimensions of 26 x 12 x 39 cm. Whilst the larger of the two, the Flipside 400 AW III offers 33 x 24 x 48 cm.
Back to top
Back to top
||330 x 240 x 480 mm
||280 x 140 x 410 mm