The Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack is a versatile backcountry pack that separates into two components. It can hold a camera with lenses, drones and other accessories. MaxFit dividers help to organise your gear and fit more in the backpack. Comfortable to carry and weatherproof, this is a durable and rugged travel solution. This backpack is also made of up to 73% recycled materials.
Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack Key Features:
- Professional camera backpack provides outstanding performance
- Designed to carry professional mirrorless and DSLR kits
- Removable lid with main compartment and stash pocket
- Detachable floating lid converts into a carry-on backpack
- MaxFit divider system allows even more gear in the backpack
- CradleFit sleeve can accommodate a 15-inch laptop
- Airline carry-on compatible with a stowable harness and waist belt
- All-Weather cover and zippers provide enhanced protection
- Zip stash pocket holds phones, ID, and other small items
- Organiser gearbox inside for cables, batteries and filters
- Side pocket zips open for easy access to a water bottle or other items
- ActivZone back panel provides all-day comfort on trips and shoots
- Made from up to 73% recycled fabrics as part of sustainability promise
- Compact design measuring only 35 x 24 x 62cm
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack
- 11 x Divider
- 1 x Gear Box Pouch
- 1 x Waist Belt
- 1 x Tripod Cup
- 1 x Floating Lid
- 1 x AW Cover
How much can I fit in the bag?
The Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack has enough room to fit in a pro mirrorless or DSLR kit. You can fit a mirrorless camera with an attached 70-200mm lens, along with four additional lenses, a drone kit, two flash units plus a 15-inch laptop. Alternatively, you can fit a DSLR with an attached 400mm lens, two additional lenses, two flash units and a 15-inch laptop. The Gear Box Pouch can be stored inside the backpack or under the floating lid.
What recycled materials are used to make the backpack?
As part of Loewpro’s sustainability pledge, this backpack is constructed from up to 73% recycled fabrics. That includes different recycled polyester and nylon.
How big is the backpack?
The Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II measures 35 x 24 x 62cm on the outside with the lid on, and 31 x 17 x 46cm on the inside. It weighs 3.65kg.
Back to top
Back to top
||2x DSLR/CSCs with lens attached, 5-6 extra lenses, drone, 15 inch laptop and accessories
||35 x 24 x 62 cm
||31 x 17 x 46 cm