The Lowepro Pro Trekker RLX 450 AW II Backpack is a versatile backpack pack that converts into a roller bag. It can hold a camera as well as lenses, drones and other accessories. MaxFit dividers help to organise your gear and fit more in the backpack. Comfortable to carry and weatherproof, this is a durable and rugged travel solution. This backpack is also made of up to 69% recycled materials.
Lowepro Pro Trekker RLX 450 AW II Backpack Key Features:
- Professional camera backpack provides outstanding performance
- Designed to carry professional mirrorless and DSLR kits
- Converts from a backpack to a roller bag with ease
- Heavy-duty wheels with cartridge ball bearings and retractable handle
- MaxFit divider system allows even more gear in the backpack
- CradleFit sleeves can accommodate a 15" laptop and a 10" tablet
- Airline carry-on compatible with a stowable harness and waist belt
- All-Weather cover and zippers provide enhanced protection
- Zip stash pocket holds phones, ID, and other small items
- Removable gearbox holds cables, batteries and filters
- Side pocket zips open for easy access to a water bottle or other items
- Gear attachment points allow SlipLock components to be attached
- Made from up to 69% recycled fabrics as part of sustainability promise
- Compact design measuring only 36 x 25 x 52cm
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Lowepro Pro Trekker RLX 450 AW II Backpack
- 12 x Divider
- 1 x Gear Box Pouch
- 1 x Waist Belt
- 1 x Tripod Cup
- 1 x AW Cover
How much can I fit in the bag?
The Lowepro Pro Trekker RLX 450 AW II Backpack has enough room to fit in a pro photography or videography kit. For photographers, you can fit a professional camera with a 70-200mm lens, along with a large 600mm lens, three additional lenses plus accessories. For videographers, you can fit a video kit with an attached 70-200mm lens, a foldable drone, a controller, three lenses and two flash units. You can also fit a 15” inch laptop and 10” tablet.
What recycled materials are used to make the backpack?
As part of Loewpro’s sustainability pledge, this backpack is constructed from up to 69% recycled fabrics. That includes different recycled polyester and nylon.
How big is the backpack?
The Pro Trekker RLX 450 AW II measures 36 x 25 x 52cm on the outside and 32 x 13 x 45cm on the inside. It weighs 4.1kg.
Back to top
Back to top
||2x DSLR/CSCs with lens attached, 5-6 extra lenses, drone, 15 inch laptop and accessories
||36 x 25 x 52 cm
||32 x 13 x 45 cm