Designed for full frame pro cameras with extended grip including the Canon 1D and Nikon D5, the Lowepro Whistler 450BP AW II fits Pro DSLR with extended/portrait grip, plus 58mm f/1.4, 24-70mm f/2.8, 24mm f/1.4 lenses, flash SB910, GoPro, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Osmo, 15-inch laptop and personal gear.
Back to top
- Multiple access points with top and hinged, body-side entry points plus various pockets and strap attachments
- 20% more interior cargo space with expandable compartment now fits 3 lenses across
- Dedicated CradleFit™ storage compartment suspends and safeguards laptop
- 420 Nylon Ripstop with TPU/PU dual laminate provides robust abrasion and tear resistance plus waterproofing
- Roomy front pocket expands to fit alpine essentials like shovel, probe, rope or extra clothes. A waterproof barrier, with drain hole, separates wet gear from main compartment
- All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand
- ActivZone™ back panel and dual-density-foam harness system provide increased comfort through targeted, lightweight padding and support
- Rigid internal structure supports attachment of heavy equipment like skis, poles, tripod, axes, etc
- Nifco® side-release buckles and Duraflex® hooks offer robust attachment options in any condition
Back to top
||Pro DSLR with extended / portrait grip, 58mm f/1.4, 24-70mm f/2.8, 24mm f/1.4, Flash SB910, GoPro®, DJI ® Mavic Pro, DJI ® Osmo, 15-inch laptop
|Laptop Compartment Size
||27 x 2 x 38 cm (10.63 x 0.79 x 14.96 in)
||420 Nylon Ripstop with TPU/PU Dual laminate
||33 x 25.5 x 60 cm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.