The Lume Cube 2.0 Professional Lighting Kit consists of 20 pieces of equipment ideal for the modern creative. There is no unnecessary bulk to this kit and it allows the user to diffuse, gel, and shape the light to their needs. The best part is that all of the modifiers attach to the front of the Modification Frame magnetically. They are also stackable. The Lume Cube 2.0 is the best and smallest professional lighting tool designed for creatives on the move. Ideal for both photo and video it is packed with amazing features such as daylight balanced 95+ CRI light, 80-degree beam angle lens with zero hotspots, and enhanced manual and wireless controls. Designed to withstand all elements including water submersion, this light can be used to illuminate any scene, not to mention that all of the necessary accessories for light diffusion and colour temperature adjustment are included.
Lume Cube 2.0 Professional Lighting Kit Key Features:
- The Lume Cube includes a custom lens /w 80-degree Beam Angle and Zero Hot Spots
- Includes a true daylight balanced 5600K Colour Temp and 95+ CRI
- Extremely portable measuring 1.6 x 1.6 inches
- For maximum operability the cube light incorporates a 2 button control system that can increase and decrease brightness manually
- Enjoy 1.5 hour of run time at 100% output
- Features a 360-degree Optical Sensor which can be utilised for Slave Flash capability
- Comes with a built-in 1/4” 20 thread for tripod mounting
- Crafted from rugged Aluminium the body can be submerged under water up to 30 feet
- Supports USB-C charging
- Offers a low light mode that can be adjusted in 1% increments for night photography
- Users benefit from the wireless control of the light up to 60 feet away via the Lume-X iPhone/Android App
- Comes with a Modification Frame that features an internal metal frame for magnetic mounting
What’s in the box?
- 2 x Lume Cube 2.0 LED Lights
- 2 x Modification Frame
- 4 x Lee Filter Flat White Diffusers
- 4 x CTO Warming Gels
- 4 x RGBY Colored Gels (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)
- 2 x Honeycomb Grids
- 2 x Barn Doors
- 2 x Snoots
- 2 x Diffusion Bulbs
- 1 x Custom Cut Foam Carrying Case
- 2 x USB-C Charging Cables
Lume Cube 2.0 Professional Lighting Kit Product Video:
Lume Cube 2.0 Product Overview - Daylight Balanced LED Light For Photo, Video, & Content Creators
Back to top
Back to top
|Colour Temperature (K)
||1/4 inch connection thread
||2x Modification Frame, 4x CTO Warming Gels, 4x Flat White Diffusers, RGBY Color Gels (4 pack of Red/Green/Blue/Yellow), 2x Honeycomb Grids, 2x Snoot, 2x Barn Door, USB-C Charging Cable, Customer Fit Case
|Number of Heads
||Built-in Lithium Ion Battery
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.57
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.