This video tripod kit features the Manfrotto MVT502AM tripod and MVH502A fluid video head with 75mm half ball. Boasting features such as variable fluidity, an innovative counterbalance setting, and lightweight aluminium legs, this tripod is perfect for professional videographers with HDSLR cameras with interchangeable lenses.
Key Features: Manfrotto MVK502AM-1 Video Tripod Kit
- Professional quality fluid video system: Combining Manfrotto’s MVT502AM video tripod and MVH502A fluid video head
- Friction control: Bridging technology ensures pan friction control, while independent locks for pan, tilt, and drag provide maximum flexibility
- Versatile: The MVT502AM tripod is compatible with all professional 60/75mm half-ball video heads, while a telescopic twin-leg design offers rigidity with its mid-level spreader and leg-locking collars
Back to top
- Weight: 3800g
- Collection/Series: 502
- Material: Aluminium
- Safety Payload Weight: 7kg
- Min Height: 70.5 cm
- Maximum Height: 156 cm
- Head Type: Video/Fluid Head
- Leg Sections: 3
- Legs Tube Diameter: 15.2, 18.3, 21.7mm
- Quick Release: Yes
- Counterbalanced Weight: 4 kg
- Center of gravity: 55 mm
- Spreader: Mid-level - fixed arm length
- Closed Length: 75 cm
- Ball Flat: 75 Ball
- Accessory Compatibility: 502HLV;509HLV
- Top Attachment: 1/4? screw, 3/8? screw
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
- Carrying Bag Included: 110125
- Center Column: No centre column
- Colour: Black
- Easy Link: Yes
- Front Tilt: -80° / +90°
- Leg Type: Twin
- Leg Angles: 19°
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60°C
- Minimum Working Temperature: -20°C
- Pan Bar Included: Yes
- Pan Drag: Continuously adjustable from 0 to max level
- Panoramic Rotation: 360
- Plate Type: 504PLONG
- Tilt Drag: Continuously adjustable from 0 to max level
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £16.79
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.