The Metabones T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x II with Canon EF to Sony E mount has a magnification of 0.71x, and so it effectively reduces the crop factor of mirrorless cameras with DX-sized sensors, such as Sony E-mount cameras, from 1.5x to 1.07x. It features a new optical design including 5-element/4-group incorporating ultra-high index tantalum-based optical glass to achieve extraordinary optical performance with improved corner sharpness, distortion and reduced vignetting.
Specifications: Metabones T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x II - Canon EF to Sony E
- Model Code: Speed Booster ULTRA
- Magnification: 0.71x
- Crop Factor with DX format camera: 1.07x
- Maximum Output Aperture: f/0.90 (with f/1.2 lens attached)
- Rectilinear Distortion: < 1%
- Lens Elements/Groups: 5/4
- Length Reduction: 4.2 mm
- Camera Mount: Sony E-mount1; Fuji X-mount
- Image Format: DX, APS-C
- Dimensions: 27 x 76 x 72mm for Canon EF version
- Weight: 193 grams
- Tripod Mount: Robust removable type with Arca Swiss compatibility
For a detailed specifications list and further information, visit the Metabones website here.
New optical design - sharper corners, less distortion, reduced vignetting
The new Ultra design makes effective use of exotic materials at the furthest limit of glassmaking technology, and as a result is well corrected for use with virtually all full-frame SLR lenses regardless of exit pupil distance. Thus, the Speed Booster ULTRA performs extremely well with professional-grade f/2.8 zoom lenses such as the 24-70mm f/2.8 and 70-200mm f/2.8 zooms by Canon and Nikon to produce 17-50mm f/2.0 and 50-142mm f/2.0 high-speed zooms, respectively. Similarly, high-speed fixed focal length lenses such as a 50mm f/1.2 will be transformed into a 35.5mm f/0.9 lens with excellent contrast and resolution from the center all the way to the edges of the image.
Back to top
- 5-element/4-group optical design incorporating ultra-high index tantalum-based optical glass
- If both your lens supports optical image stabilisation (OIS) and your camera supports sensor-shift, in-body image stabilisation (IBIS), the choice is yours on which one to use, or have both of them work in harmony.
- Smooth iris support with the latest Canon (2009+), Tamron (SP series 2013+) and Sigma (2016+) lenses.
- Custom function button (called Focus Hold button) assignable to more than 50 functions, such as Aperture Preview and Eye-AF, on A9, A7 series, A6500 and A6300.
- Dedicated switch controls in-body image stabilization (IBIS) on Sony cameras equipped with SteadyShot INSIDE.
- Compatible with Sony FS7 Mark II camera.
- Cinema EOS lens (CN-E) support, including power zoom, AF and auto iris.
- Rubber gasket protects E-mount connection from dust and moisture.
- Detachable tripod foot, compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins and Photo Clam ball heads.
Back to top
|For Use With
||Canon EF Lenses & Sony E Cameras
||Lens mount adapter
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £23.45
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.