Designed to meet the needs of creative professionals, the Miller CompassX CX8 3736 Toggle 2-Stage Tripod system was built with speed, balance and strength in mind. The CX fluid head offers a 12kg payload and CB Plus technology, providing 16 positions of counterbalance and 3+0 pan-and-tilt drag positions. The alloy legs are extendable to 174cm and supported by the on-ground spreader for maximum stability.
Key Features: Miller CompassX CX8 3736 Toggle 2-St Tripod
Ideal for professional and broadcast use: This tripod offers reliable stability for users with high-capacity tripod needs. Capable of holding up to 25kg the CompassX CX8 Toggle tripod is ideally suited to professional and broadcast use, where camera rigs are often far heavier due to the accessories attached to the camera
Lightweight frame: The tripod’s alloy frame keeps its weight to just 3.0kg with the head attached, making it almost half the weight of other tripods with similar maximum payloads, and offering an incredible stiffness to weight ratio
CB Plus™ counterbalance technology: The CX8 head features Miller’s innovative CB Plus counterbalance technology, allowing users to precisely configure the balance of their rigs. With 16 positions of counterbalance to choose from, there’s a setting for every camera rig configuration
Premium fluid pan and tilt drag controls: The CX8 head features 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag control, which is adjustable via a radial ring on the ball to the bottom of the head
IBC Show 2017 - Miller CompassX Fluid Head Series
Key Features: Miller Toggle 75 2 Stage Alloy Tripod (420G)
- 75mm ball levelling
- 2-stage fast toggle adjustment legs
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing
- Flip out transport clips
- Integrated stainless steel spikes
- Stay flat rubber feet (optional)
- Comes with on ground spreader and 2-stage tripod bag
- 3 year warranty
Key Features: CompassX 8 Fluid Head (1093)
- Compact, uncompromised performance
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs)
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag
- Positive selection radial ring controls
- Illuminated bubble level
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance
- Side loading, 60mm balance travel camera plate with 1/4" + pin, 1/4" and 3/8" screws
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions
- Side mounting point for viewfinders and accessories
- Optional second pan handle mount
- 3 year warranty
- Payload Range: 0-12.0 kg (0-26.4lbs)
- Weight: 6.8kg (14.9lbs)
- Height Range: 570-1740mm (22.4-68.5")
- Transport Length: 870mm (34.3")
- Counterbalance Positions: 16 selectable positions (15+0)
- Pan Tilt Drag: 5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0
- Pan Tilt Locks: Positive lock calliper brake system
- Tilt Range: + 90°/ -75°
- Pan Range: 360°
- Camera Platform: Quick release, side load camera plate
- Sliding Range: 60mm (2.4")
- Mounting Base: Ø75mm (2.9") ball levelling
- Height Above Bowl: 167mm (6.6")
- Illuminated Controls: Bubble level
- Pan Handle: Fixed length 390mm (15.4")
- Temperature Range: -40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)
- Leg Extension: 2-stage
- Lock Type: Toggle
- Leg Material: Alloy
Back to top
- 1093 - CX8 fluid head
- 420G - Toggle 75 2-stage tripod (alloy)
- 411 - On ground spreader
- 679 - Pan handle - fixed with clamp
- 554 - Shoulder strap (padded)
- 3514 - Softcase 2-stage
Back to top
||CX10 fluid head (1093), Toggle 75 2-stage alloy tripod, (420G), On ground speader (411), Pan handle - fixed clamp (679), Shoulder strap (554), Softcase 2-stage (3514)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £81.04
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.