Nikon R1 Close-Up Speedlight Remote Kit
The Nikon R1 Close-Up Speedlight Remote Kit is a unique Wireless Speedlight system kit for fully automatic Close-up photographic exposures. This kit comprises of two SB-R200 Remote units attached to the lens, triggered either by the pop-up flash of the camera or an attached speedlight. Fully automatic TTL exposure calculation and synchronisation is carried out using infrared wireless communication between the camera's metering system and the remote units. The kit in More
1x Nikon R1 Close-Up Speedlight Remote Kit Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
The Nikon R1 Close-Up Speedlight Remote Kit is a unique Wireless Speedlight system kit for fully automatic Close-up photographic exposures. This kit comprises of two SB-R200 Remote units attached to the lens, triggered either by the pop-up flash of the camera or an attached speedlight. Fully automatic TTL exposure calculation and synchronisation is carried out using infrared wireless communication between the camera's metering system and the remote units. The kit includes adaptors for frontal lighting, filters, and adaptor rings for the most popular Nikkor lens filter screw threads. Additional SB-R200 units or SB-800 and SB-600 units can be added to add an entirely new dimension to illuminating subjects in a wide variety of photographic situations as well. The heads can be individually adjusted to +60 or -45 degress from the optical axis.
Key Features: Nikon SB-R 1 Close Up Remote Kit
Supplied as a complete ready-to-use system. In addition to two (2) SB-R200 remote Speedlights, the system also includes:
- 52mm, 62mm, 67mm,72mm and 77mm mounting rings to accommodate most AF Nikkor lenses
- AS-20 Speedlight Stands
- SJ-2 Color Filter Set, SW-C1 Flexible Arm Clip
- SW-11 Extreme Close up Positioning Adapter
- SW-12 Diffusers, fitted Storage Case and more
- Enables superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options
- Wireless control convenience with amazing portability
- Comes supplied with two SB-R200 Speedlights
- The SB-R200 offers four independent channels (1, 2, 3, and 4) care available for shooting in competitive wireless environments
- Flash compensation or flash ratio control available for desired lighting effects
- SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled for additional creative lighting effects
- SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander available separately provides compatibility with Nikon i-TTL film and digital SLRs without built-in Speedlight commanders including; D3, F6, D60 and D40. The SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides wireless control with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights
- For use with Nikon i-TTL SLRs with built-in Speedlights with Commander mode including D700, D300, D200 D90 and D80
- Producing desired close-up lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated
- Up to three remote groups (A, B, and C) are available on the SB-R200
- SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances
- SX-1 master attachment ring accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights (off-camera) and up to four (on camera)
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync available (with compatible cameras)
|Included Accessories||1 x SX-1 Attachment Ring, 2 x SB-R200 units, 2 x SW-11 Extreme Close-up Positioning Adapters, 5 x SY-1 Lens Adapter Rings (52/62, 67, 72, 77 mm), 2 x SZ-1 Colour Filter Holders, 2 x Colour Filter Sets SJ-R200, 2 x AS-20 Speedlight Stands, 1 x SG-3IR Panel, 2 x SS-R200 Case for SB-R200, 1 x SS-SX1 Case, User manual|
|Max Guide Number||10|
|Size [mm]||79 x 76 x 56 mm|
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £48.13||23 x £25.20||35 x £17.58|
|Total Amount Repayable||£577.56||£604.80||£632.88|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.