The Nikon Z 24-200mm f4-6.3 VR Lens is the latest addition to the Nikon Z line-up of lenses; expanding the range with the perfect travel companion. Your stories and adventures jump right out of the richly detailed stills and videos. It is one of the most compact telephoto zoom lenses available on today’s market thanks to which you can take it anywhere. Boasting a large Z-mount, the lens offers a unique design where larger lens elements are located at the rear. This delivers fantastic balance and comfortable handling. The arrangement of the optics produces clear images featuring vivid colours and deep contrast – the high optical performance is maintained whether you’re working with wide or telephoto. This lens lends its exceptional features not only to photographers but also to videographers; facilitating the capture of stunning full-frame videos.
Nikon Z 24-200mm f4-6.3 VR Lens Key Features:
- Ultra-compact full-frame telephoto zoom lens – ideal for travel
- This mirrorless lens offers a zoom range from 24-200mm wide-angle to telephoto
- Great for both photography and videography
- Utilises Aspherical ED glass and aspherical lens elements for reduced distortion evident throughout the entire zoom range
- Near silent autofocus with minimised focus breathing – so is the focus-shift while zooming
- Features Nikon’s ARNEO lens coating to guard against ghosting and flare
- Delivers a minimum focusing distance of just 0.5m at 24mm and 0.7m at 200mm
- Equipped with a large Z-mount
- Fully sealed to prevent dust and moisture getting inside of the lens
- A fluorine coating has also been employed to effectively repel dust and dirt
- Weighing just 570g, it easily fits into smaller kit bags so that you can take it anywhere
- Comes fitted with a zoom-lock switch so that the lens remains fully retracted when stowed in a bag
- Boasts a unique design for better balance and handling
Nikon Z 24-200mm f4-6.3 VR Lens Sample Images:
Back to top
Back to top
||STM (stepping motor)
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||HB-93 Lens Hood (supplied)
||LC-67B Front Lens Cap, LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap, HB-93 Lens Hood, CL-C1 Lens Case
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||76.5 mm x 114 mm
Angle of view (degrees)
||84°-12°20, (Nikon FX format)
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £33.24
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.