Designed for Nikon's Z-mount CSC, the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm F4 S offers versatility while retaining the portability required from a CSC lens. Designed to reduce optical artefacts, the lens delivers outstanding clarity across the focal range, while an aperture of F4 through the lens aids shooting in low-light situations. The lens is also weather sealed, as well as dust- and drip-resistant.
- Versatility across the focal range: With a focal range of 24-70mm, this lens offers fantastic versatility – covering wide-angle, mid-range, and up to the start of the telephoto range, the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm F4 S lens is perfectly at home as your go-to grab-n'-go lens
- Pristine optical performance: Designed to Nikon's highest standards, this lens suppresses aberrations within an image across its focal and aperture ranges, providing a crystal clear image from edge to edge
- Constant minimum focus distance: Unlike most zoom lenses this lens delivers a minimum focus distance of 0.3m across the entire focal range
- Retained portability: When using a compact system camera, it's important your lens matches its portability. Thanks to a retracting mechanism that can be turned on/off without pressing a button, the total length of the lens is moderated to meet your storage needs, without compromising image quality
- Robust, durable, and hardy: As well as being both dust- and drip-resistant, Nikon have ensured the lens has been weather-sealed – moving parts and all
Back to top
- Focal range: 24-70mm
- Compatibility: Nikon Z mount
- Maximum aperture: F/4
- Lens construction: 14 elements / 11 groups
- Minimum focus distance: 0.3m (across the focal range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.3x
- Filter thread: 72mm
- Aperture blades: 7 (rounded)
- Size: 77.5 x 88.5mm (lens retracted)
- Weight: 500g
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||LC-72B 72 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap, LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap, HB-85 Bayonet Hood, CL-C1 Lens Case
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||77.5 x 88.5
Angle of view (degrees)
||84° – 34°20’
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £28.15
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.