Designed for Nikon's Z series compact system cameras, the NIKKOR Z 50mm F1.8 S lens is a fast prime lens aimed at replicating the human eye's field of view. Edge-to-edge clarity and pristine image reproduction are just a few of the highlights of this impressive lens. A new, powerful stepping motor ensures accurate and silent autofocus for both stills and videos.
- Crisp edge-to-edge clarity: Fast primes are an essential piece of any photographer or videographer's kit bag, but that doesn't mean that they're perfect. The NIKKOR Z 50mm F1.8 S from Nikon improves on this classic lens by providing the consistent, frame-wide sharpness that many others lack
- Smooth natural bokeh: One of the reason fast 50mm primes are so popular is the silky smooth natural bokeh they create. This lens is able to combine these gentle out-of-focus areas without compromising on sharpness in the foreground
- Built to last: As well as being both dust- and drip-resistant, this lens is also weather sealed – even across its moving parts
- Silent and accurate autofocus: A new stepping motor ensures silent and accurate autofocus for both photo and video capture
Back to top
- Maximum aperture: F1.8
- Lens construction: 12 elements / 9 groups (2 ED, 2 aspherical, + Nano Crystal Coating)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.4m
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.15x
- Diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter size: 62mm
- Size: 76 x 86.5mm
- Weight: 415g
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||LC-62B 62 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap, LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap, HB-90 Bayonet Hood, CL-C1 Lens Case
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||76.0 x 86.5 mm
Angle of view (degrees)
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £21.10
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.