Item Condition : 9+
Camera is mint and free of marks with the exception of very light wear to the base, very light wear to the screens, light wear to the mount and very light wear to the hotshoe and eye cup. Firmware Version: C1.00 The Sensor is clean and free of dust, marks and scratches.
Back to top
Shutter Count (approximately): 600
Supplied with: Original box, battery, charger, USB lead, hotshoe cover, strap, strap attachment, manual and body cap.
The Nikon Z 6 Mirrorless CSC marks the first foray into the full-frame compact system market for one of the largest companies in the business. Featuring the new larger-diameter Z mount, a 24.5MP back-illuminated FX-format CMOS sensor, and a sensor integrated focal-plane AF system; the Z 6 is an ideal upgrade for those with a full-frame DSLR who are wanting to switch over to a compact system. Comes with an FTZ mount adapter so you can use F-mount glass with the camera.
Key features at a glance:
- The new larger diameter Z mount for Nikon's full-frame compact system cameras
- A back-illuminated full-frame CMOS sensor, providing impressive low-light performance
- Shoot in 4K up to 30fps (with full pixel readout), or Full HD up to 120fps. You can also output 10-bit 4:2:2 via HDMI
- 5-axis in-body stabilisation for up to 3-stops without a VR lens, or up to 5-stop with VR
- Focal-plane phase detection AF built-in to the sensor
- A new hybrid autofocus system that covers approx. 90% of the frame
- The brand new EXPEED 6 image processor
- A high-quality electronic viewfinder that provides instant feedback in incredible detail
- Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and intuitive operation
- Take photos while also shooting video
Key specifications at a glance:
Back to top
- Resolution: 24.5MP
- EVF: 100% frame coverage, 0.8x magnification, Quad-VGA, 3690K dots
- Storage media: XQD
- Shutter speed: 1/8000 to 30s, x200
- Continuous shooting: 12fps (extended)
- ISO range: 100-51,200
- Maximum AF points: 273 points (phase-detection, in FX formation with single point AF)/90%
- Video capabilities: 4K UHD @ 30fps / Full HD @ 120fps / N-Log (HDMI 10-bit output) / eVR / Attenuator / 10-bit 4:2:2 signal out via HDMI
- Time-lapse functionality: 4K UHD, Full-HD, exposure smoothing, silent photography
- Rear display: Tilting, touch operational, 3.2", 2100K dot
- Battery life: 310 shots
Back to top
||Wi-Fi (built-in), USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 GBit/sec), micro HDMI
||±5 (at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps)
||JPEG, Raw (NEF, 12 or 14-bit)
|Frames Per Second
|Memory Card Format
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
||134 × 100.5 × 67.5 mm
|View Finder Coverage
||Quad-VGA, approx. 3690k-dot EVF
HD Movie Mode
||4K UHD/30p, Full HD/120p (FX)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £57.51
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.