The Olympus STF-8 Macro Flashgun features two heads and is designed specifically for macro photography. Suitable for any environment, the STF-8 comes with a dust-, splash- and freeze-proof (-10°) construction and when using the two heads together features a guide number of 8.5 or 6 when firing a single head. The bundled adapter ring is compatible with the Olympus M.ZUIKO 30mm f3.5 Macro, 60mm f2.8 Macro, and 12-40mm f2.8 PRO lens.
Key Features: Olympus STF-8 Macro Flash
- GN 8.5 with both heads (GN 6 firing one head)
- World’s first* macro flash with a dust-, splash- and freezeproof (-10°C) design
- Flash heads can be moved or detached for versatile angles or shooting distances
- Compatibility with M.ZUIKO ED 30mm 1:3.5 Macro, ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro, and ED 12- 40mm 1:2.8 PRO
- Third-party step-up/down rings can be attached for variety of lenses
- Ideal for closest distances, as flash heads do not protrude
- Compatible with Olympus wireless RC flash system
- Supports multi-flash, focus stacking and High Res shots
- Retractable diffuser (bundled)
Olympus is delighted to introduce the world's first* macro flash with a dust-, splash- and freezeproof (-10°C) construction in a lightweight and compact design, making it ideal for any kind of environment, whether in the rainforest or in the desert.
Suitable for a wide range of subjects
The STF-8 support flash photography, when combined with cameras featuring the Focus Stacking- and the Focus Bracketing mode. This feature is very useful for shooting flowers, insects, and commercial photos in the studio.
Comes supplied with adpater ring
The bundled adapter ring is compatible with the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 30mm 1:3.5 MACRO, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm 1:2.8 MACRO, and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm 1:2.8 PRO.
Twin flash head with TTL Auto Sync
This compact macro flash enables versatile and creative lighting options by controlling the output ratio of each head single or dual. When using both heads of the twin flash the GN is 8.5, and when using only a single head the GN is 6. In addition to TTL Auto Sync mode for precision control, you can set the flash in 1/3 step increments on the camera in manual mode, and in 1 step increments with the flash dial. The main flash can also be used as a commander to control multiple flash units.
Back to top
Back to top
Max guide number
||4 AA batteries