The Lumix 200mm f/2.8 Leica Elmarit Power OIS offers edge-to-edge sharpness unrivalled by anything Panasonic have produced before. When coupled with a wide aperture of just f/2.8, the 200mm (400mm equivalent) focal range is ideal for wildlife, portrait, and sports photography. Power Optical Image Stabilisation also ensures the Lumix 200mm f/2.8 is ideal for both stills and 4K video work.
Key Features: Panasonic Lumix 200mm F/2.8 Leica Elmarit Power OIS Lens
- Unrivalled edge-to-edge sharpness: The 200mm f/2.8 offers the sharpest image quality from a lens in Lumix history
- Ideal for handheld shooting: A compact, lightweight design, coupled with the in-built Optical Image Stabiliser and Dual Image Stabiliser compatibility enables handheld super-telephoto shooting
- Wide aperture: Capture images of fast-moving subjects, or subjects in low light thanks to the wide aperture of just f/2.8
- High-precision autofocus: Ideal for 4K video, the improved autofocus system offers higher accuracy and speed than in previous lenses
- 1.4x teleconverter: This lens comes with a 1.4x teleconverter, extending the 35mm equivalent focal range to 560mm
Back to top
- Focal range: 200mm (400mm full-frame equivalent)
- Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Lens construction: 15 elements / 13 groups (2 UED)
- Lens coating: Nano surface coating
- Optical Image Stabiliser: Power OIS
- Aperture type: 9 circular blades
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum focus distance:1.15m
- Diagonal angle of view: 6.2°
- Weatherproof: Splash/Dust/Freeze-proof
- Filter thread size: 77mm
- Dimensions: 87.5 x 174mm
- Included accessories: 1.4x teleconverter (DMW-TC14), lens cap, rear lens cap, external tripod mount, lens hood, lens storage bag
- Lens construction: 6 elements / 4 groups
- Focal length conversion: 1.4x
- Dimensions: 58 x 22mm
- Weight: 120g
- Included accessories: Lens cap, rear lens cap, lens storage bag
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
||Micro Four Thirds
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||Micro Four Thirds
Angle of view (degrees)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £105.66
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.