Designed to facilitate the upward shift to 4K for professional image production, the Panasonic AG-UX180 UltraHD camcorder features a wide-angle 24mm lens with 20x optical zoom. It supports 4K 24p, UHD 60p/50p, and FHD 60p/50p recording, and 120fps/100fps HD super slow recording. An Optical Image Stabiliser enables stable handheld shooting, and a Micro Drive Focus Unit offers high-speed auto focus.
Key Features: Panasonic AG-UX180 UltraHD Camcorder
Newly Developed, Industry's Widest-Angle 24mm1 and Optical 20x Zoom Lens
- The 4 Drive Lens System has achieved up to a 24mm wide angle and optical 20x zoom in a handheld camcorder with 1.0-inch (effective size) sensor
- The Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) with a correction range expansion of approximately 900%2 enables stable handheld shooting
- The Micro Drive Focus Unit offers a high-speed auto focus function with excellent tracking performance and improved stability in 4K shooting.
1.0-inch (Effective Size) MOS Sensor for High-Precision, High-Speed 4K 60p/50p3 Recording
- The 1.0-inch (effective size) MOS Sensor (approx. 9,460,000 pixels in 4K 24p4 and approx. 8,790,000 pixels in UHD/FHD) offers an outstanding depth of field and excellent balance between image quality and sensitivity.
- 4K 24p, UHD 60p/50p, FHD 60p/50p multi-format recording, HD 120 fps (59.94 Hz)/100 fps (50Hz) super slow-motion recording, FHD VFR recording (from 2 fps to 60 fps at 59.94Hz, from 2 fps to 50 fps at 50Hz) and IR (infrared) shooting in dark places are available.
- Two SD memory card slots 5 are provided to enable relay/simultaneous/backup recording for enhanced reliability, and also support UHD/FHD dual codec recording for a more efficient workflow.
Broadcast Quality Capabilities Such as 16-axis Colour Correction and 3G-SDI Output
- Image adjustment functions of broadcast quality level include 16-axis colour correction, skin detail, master detail, 8-mode gamma and scene files.
- Three manual rings, focus assist, user buttons, 3.5-type Touch-panel LCD, 0.39-type OLED viewfinder and other controls are specially designed to satisfy professional users. Also, with the use of the wireless module (optional AJ-WM50 or AJ-WM30), wireless remote control of the AG-UX180 would also be possible with the AG ROP app6 for iPad.
- Equipped with professional interfaces, such as 3G-SDI output, XLR audio input, TC PRESET input/output, HDMI output and wired remote control.
1: Equivalent to 35mm under 4K 24p (aspect ratio of 17:9). Wide angle 24mm is the widest in the industry for a camcorder with integrated lens. (As of September 2016, according to a Panasonic survey.)
2: Comparison with the AG-AC160A. (Excluding the 4K 24p mode.)
3: Actual recording is UHD (3840 x 2160) 59.94p/50p.
4: At 4K 24p (aspect ratio 17:9)
5: Video-shooting at 100 Mbps or higher requires an SD Card compatible with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
6: The AG ROP app is available free of charge from the Apple App Store.
* With regard to "24p" and "60p" other than that included in "4K 24p" in the above text, images are actually recorded at 23.98p and 59.94p, respectively
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £112.51
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.