The Panasonic HC-X1 Professional Camcorder, equipped with a wide 24mm lens with optical 20x zoom, features a host of high-end specifications to meet professional 4K video production needs. Its advanced Optical Image Stabiliser and high-speed intelligent AF functions are ideal for professional camera work, and it supports 4K at 24p, UHD at 60/50p, FHD at 60/50p, as well as HD super-slow motion.
Key Features: Panasonic HC-X1 Professional Camcorder
The 4K Premium Camcorder with Wide-Angle 24mm and Optical 20x Zoom.
Back to top
- 4-drive lens system
- Industry’s widest angle of 24mm at the wide-angle setting
- World’s first optical 20x zoom in a camcorder with 1.0-type sensor
- Intelligent zoom for maximum 30x zoom in super-high resolution
- High image-quality, high sensitivity 1.0-type (inch) 4K sensor
- Advanced Optical Image Stabiliser
- Intelligent auto-focus for high speed and excellent tracking performance
- Custom AF function for adjustment of AF speed and tracking sensitivity
- Focus assist (expand and peaking)
- One-push AF
- Super-slow-motion effect
- IR (infrared) shooting in dark places
- 4K/UHD/FHD/SD multi-format recording
- Dual SD memory card slots
- UHD/FHD dual codec recording
- Triple manual rings for zoom, focus, and iris control
- 2-channel XLR audio input terminal
- High-resolution OLED electronic viewfinder
- Sliding 3.5-type (inch) touch-panel LCD monitor
- Includes controls for ND filters, gain, and white balance
- 16-axis independent colour correction function
- 8 selectable gamma modes
- Built-in WiFi for wireless remote control from an iPad
- HDMI output and video/audio output
- Compatible with the new, large capacity AG-VBR118G, AG-VBR89G, and AG-VBR59 battery packs
Back to top
||Type A x 1, XLR (3 pins) x 2 , 3.5 mm diameter stereo mini jack x 1, USB Micro-B
HD Movie Mode
||AC Adapter, AC Cable, Battery Pack (AG-VBR59), Battery Charger (AG-BRD50), Mic Holder, Mic Holder Screws, Input Cap, Eye Cup, Lens Hood
Optical zoom (x)
||SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
||173 x 195 x 346mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £73.95
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.