Item Condition : 9
Camera shows very light use, the camera exhibits very few marks including shining to the edges of the body. Firmware Version: 1.0. The Sensor is clean and free of dust, marks and scratches.
Back to top
Shutter Count (approximately): 2000
Supplied with: Original box, battery, strap, manual, AC adapter, USB, strap attachment, hotshoe cover and body cap.
Ideal for enthusiasts moving up from an entry level system, Panasonic’s GX9 compact system camera is packed full of useful features to aid users in taking their photography to another level. When working in tandem with the whole range of Micro Four Thirds lenses, the GX9’s 20.3MP sensor can produce pristine images and super sharp 4K video up to 100Mbps.
Key Features: Panasonic GX9 Digital Camera
- Ideal for photo enthusiasts: The GX9 is a natural next step for photographers moving on from entry-level cameras. Featuring a 20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor, a large 3.0” 1240K articulating touch screen, the GX9 offers beautiful image quality and live monitoring on a pristine rear screen
- Shake-free shooting: 5-axis dual in-body image stabilisation allows users to shoot handheld at slower framerates and higher ISOs without capturing unwanted blur. This both improved optical performance and improves low light performance
- 4K video capable: Record high resolution UHD (3840 x 2160p) video at either 30p or 25p (50Hz area) or 24p in MP4. The Panasonic GX9 also utilises 4K PHOTO technology, allowing the camera to combine images by choosing the brighter pixels to produce dramatic 8MP images
- Impressive connectivity: Featuring Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy – BLE), WiFi, and compatibility with the Panasonic Image App for iOS and Android. Connect to your devices on the go, allowing users to send photos to a smartphone or tablet for easy editing and sharing
Panasonic LUMIX GX9 - Hands-On Field Test in Rome
Back to top
- Image sensor: 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor (17.3 x 13.0mm)
- Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Image stabilisation:Image sensor shift (5-axis / 4-stop), Dual I.S. compatible
- Image quality: RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard
- Colour space: sRGB, AdobeRGB
- Video recording:
- 4K 30p: 100Mbps
- 4K 24p: 100Mbps
- Full HD 60p: 28Mbps
- Full HD 30p: 20Mbps
- Focus type: 49-area contrast AF system
Back to top
||3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, max. ±3 EV, single/burst
||4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
||Contrast AF system
||,-4.0 - +3.0 (dpt)
||1/3 EV step, ±5EV (when set with the menu) (±3 EV for motion picture), ±3EV (when set with the dial)
||Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
||JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.31), RAW, MP4,
||1/3EV step ±3EV
|Flash Sync Speed
||Less than 1/200 second
||TTL Built-in-Flash, GN6.0 equivalent (ISO200 ·m) / GN4.2 equivalent (ISO100 ·m) (Reference), Built-in Pop-up
||Micro Four Thirds
|Memory Card Format
||SD, SDHC and SDXC Memory card
||1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system
||0 to 40C
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
||Live MOS sensor
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
||1/4000 in electronic/mechanical
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
||60 secs in electronic/mechanical
||124 x 72.1 x 46.8 mm
|View Finder Coverage
||LCD Live View Finder
HD Movie Mode
||4k Video (30p)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £15.15
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.