The Parrot Anafi Drone Extended Pack includes the Parrot Anafi Drone, Parrot Skycontroller 3, 3 smart batteries, and an ultra-compact travel bag tailor-made for this kit. The Parrot Anafi is the ideal go-to drone to shoot beautiful 4K videos and 21-megapixel photos. Its integrated 4K HDR camera boasts exclusive video and photo shooting capabilities thanks to its unique 180° tilt gimbal and up to 2.8x lossless zoom.
Key Features: Parrot Anafi Drone Extended Pack
- 4K Cinema & 21MP camera to capture spectacular footage
- HDR photos and videos for a better dynamic range in all lighting conditions
- Unique 180° tilt gimbal and 3-axis image stabilization for stunning low angle shots
- Lossless zoom with the intense Dolly Zoom effect (2.8x in FHD & 1.4x in 4K)
- Professional imaging settings for extensive creative editing
Back to top
- 1 Parrot Anafi Drone
- 2 Smart Batteries (3 in total)
- 1 Parrot Skycontroller 3
- 1 compact travel bag
- 16 GB Micro-SD card + SD adpater
- 3 USB-A to USB-C cable
- 8 additional ultra-quiet propeller blades
- 1 Mounting tool
Back to top
Controller Transmitting Distance [m]
||folded: 244x67x65mm, unfolded: 175x240x65mm
Flight Time [Minutes]
||1 Parrot Anafi Drone, 2 additional Smart Battery, 1 Parrot Skycontroller 3, 1 Travel Case, 16 GB Micro-SD card,1 USB-A to USB-C cable, 8 Additional propeller blades, 1 Mounting tool
Max Flight Speed [m|s]
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £75.05
||23 x £40.13
||35 x £28.56
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.