The Pentax 35mm f3.5 AL IF HD is a wide-angle prime lens designed for the Pentax 645-series of medium format cameras. The lens incorporates newly designed aspherical optical elements and HD Coating to ensure high-contrast, high-resolution images are delivered, even in dimly lit environments. Its wide-angle perspective is perfect for capturing landscapes, architecture and interior shots.
Key Features: Pentax 35mm F3.5 AL IF HD 645 Mount Lens
- Wide-angle medium-format lens for landscape and architecture
- Compatible with both digital and film Pentax 645 DSLR cameras
- Provides a 27.5mm focal length in 35mm format
- Newly designed high-grade aspherical optical elements
- Inner Focus (IF) to keep lens compactness
- Round Iris Diaphragm to offer beautiful Bokeh effect
- HD Coating to optimize light transmittance and minimise reflection
- SP (Super Protection) Coating against water-based or oily substances
- Aspherical Lens (AL) to reduce aberrations and provide crystal clear images
1. Optical design supporting super-high-resolution images of medium-format digital SLR cameras
Combining a newly designed, high-grade glass-molded aspherical element with a high refractive index low dispersion glass element and a hybrid aspherical element in its optics, this lens effectively compensates for chromatic and spherical aberrations and assures a sufficient peripheral brightness level, while enhancing image resolution and crisp image description at edges of the image field. The lens coating and reflective material used for the interior of the lens barrel are optimized for the distinctive characteristics of digital imaging. This allows it to draw out the optimum performance of PENTAX medium-format digital SLR cameras, while minimizing flare and ghost images.
2. Wide-angle perspective perfect for scenic photography
This lens provides a focal length of 27.5mm (in the 35mm format; when mounted on a 645Z or 645D camera body) to capture wide-angle images of landscape and architecture. With a minimum focusing distance of 0.3 meters and a maximum magnification of 0.25 times, it can also be used for close-up photography, allowing the photographer to capture subjects such as flowers from a close distance, while retaining the scenery in the background to emphasize the sense of depth. What's more, its inner-focus mechanism keeps its total length unchanged during focusing, and allows the user to maintain the ideal balance during handheld shooting.
3. HD Coating for high-resolution images
This lens is treated with the PENTAX-original, high-grade HD Coating.* Compared with conventional multi-layer coatings, this innovative coating assures higher light transmittance and lower reflection to deliver bright, high-contrast images free of flare and ghost images, even under demanding lighting conditions such as backlight. * HD stands for High Definition.
4. Rounded diaphragm for a beautiful bokeh effect
This lens features a nine-blade, rounded diaphragm to produce a smooth, beautiful bokeh (defocus) effect, while minimizing the streaking effect of point light sources.
5. Other features
Back to top
- Image circle covering the entire image size of 645-series film-format SLR cameras
- SP (Super Protect) Coating applied to the front surface of the lens to effectively repel water and grease
- Attachment of various filters, such as a C-PL (circular polarising) filter, to the front end of the lens
- PL filter window for easy control of a polarising filter without requiring the removal of the lens hood
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £135.75
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.