Item Condition : 9
Flashgun shows very light use, the flashgun exhibits very few marks including light marks to the flash edges and light marks to the screen.
Back to top
Supplied with: Original box, manual, flash stand and pouch.
The Pentax AF 540 FGZ II Flashgun is an auto flash unit for Pentax DSLR cameras. This portable flash unit features a guide number of 54 (at ISO 100/m) and a wear-resistant construction. On front of AF 540 flashgun is a fixed LED light, which comes in handy for close-distance movie recording and still-image shooting. user can customise flash operation by pre-setting as many as nine different flash functions to ir preference, including on/off of catch-light function using LED light and option of flash discharge mode in still-image shooting. flash head can be adjusted to angles of -10 to 90 degrees vertically and up to 180 degrees horizontally for creative bounce flash. When coupled with a WR (wear-resistant) body and lens, this combination offers a versatile digital imaging system that assures solid performance even in harsh outdoor environments.
Key Features: Pentax AF 540 FGZ II Flashgun
- Weather-resistant construction
- Guide number of 54 at ISO 100/m
- LED white beam
- Horizontal and vertical bounce
- Wide-angle panel
- Small and light design
LED light convenient for movie and still-image recording
Both models incorporate a newly designed, high-intensity fixed-light LED light in their body. This white LED light comes in handy not only for close-distance movie recording, but also for still-image shooting requiring extended exposures. It also functions as a catch light in portraiture and an AF assist light in the dark.*
* The AF assist light function is available with 645D, K-r, K-5, K-30, K-5 II, K-5 II s, K-50 and K-500 camera bodies. The camera’s firmware must be updated to the latest version to support this function.
User-friendly function settings
The user can customize the flash operation by presetting as many as 9 different flash functions to their preference, including the on/off of the catch-light function using the LED light and the choice of the flash discharge mode in still-image shooting.
Versatile flash control system
Both models provide a variety of flash discharge modes,** ranging from the advanced P-TTL auto flash mode in which the flash’s preliminary emission is detected by the camera’s light sensor to accurately control the main discharge level for proper exposure, to manual flash, high-shutter-speed synchronization and wireless P-TTL auto flash.
** Available flash discharge modes may vary depending on the camera body in use.
Back to top
- Bounce flash function, adjustable to angles of -10 to 90 degrees vertically and up to 180 degrees horizontally
- Power-zoom flash to cover angles of view from 24mm to 85mm lenses (in 35mm format)
- Built-in wide-angle panel that slides out to cover 20mm angle of view (in 35mm format)
- Automatic setting of discharge angle in combination with a PENTAX lens-interchangeable digital camera body
- Multi flash emission function available
- Shorter battery recharge time, in comparison to conventional models
Back to top
||P-TTL, TTL auto, Auto, Manual
|Maximum Guide Number
||76 x 113 x 108 mm