Pentax SP 16X50 Observation Binoculars are designed for clear distant observations in any lighting conditions. 16x magnification combined with large optical lenses means these binoculars offer sharp image viewing with vivid colour rendition. With multiple coatings, these binos maximise light transmission that adjusts according to your eyes for low-light observation.
Pentax SP 16X50 Observation Binoculars Key Features:
- Compact and lightweight binoculars for long-distance observation
- 50 mm large objective lenses display everything with sharp clarity
- Wide viewing angle for displaying high-resolution images from end to end
- 16x magnification settings switchable through a large knurled centre wheel
- Bak Porro prism optical path offers a maximum the light transition for bright imagery
- Multi-coated optics reduce reflection and promotes light transmission
- Features closed bridge configuration for easy handling and observation
- Generous 13 mm eye-relief enables observing for long hours
- Right-eye diopter correction allows eye prescription users to observe clearly
- Excellent rubberised armouring protects it from splashes, shocks, and abrasions
- Slip-resistant rubberised texture provides firm grip over binoculars
- Tripod adapter allows for mounting on any standard tripod
- Supplied with a neck strap and carrying case for effortless handling
- Nitrogen-filled tubes prevent fog, mist, and vapour formation on the lenses
What's in the box?
- 1 x Pentax SP 16X50 Observation Binoculars
- 1 x Neck Strap
- 1 x Carrying Case with Strap
- 2 x Objective Lens Caps
- 2 x Eyepiece Caps
- Limited 25-Year Warranty
Do these binoculars have a neck strap?
These binoculars are supplied with a neck strap, allowing you to carry them easily while on a mountain trail, hiking tour, or outdoor travels.
What is the weight of these binoculars? Is there a carrying case for them?
These binoculars weigh only 907 g, allowing you to store them easily while travelling. The binoculars come with a dedicated carrying, facilitating easy portability.
Can you observe with these binoculars in low-light conditions?
These binoculars feature a Bak Porro prism that helps to maximise light transmission throughout the entire optical path, providing bright and clear images, even in low-lighting conditions.
Is there any eye-relief on these binoculars?
These binoculars feature a 13 mm generous eye relief, offering eye comfort during prolonged observation periods.
Are these waterproof binoculars?
These binoculars feature JIS Class 6 nitrogen-filled tubes with a waterproof rubberised exterior, which can lay submerged in water for up to 1 m. These binos are completely waterproof.
Back to top
Back to top
Objective Lens Diameter [mm]